Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
4ecbd4fa91f37079868077f95eefc919.jpg
paving stone, slab face, Sam having a little dance pre match [emoji23]

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
One of the obscure things I love about football is when a home team completely implodes in the first half and you see the crowd behind the goal go completely ballistic at their own team when the third/fourth/fifth goal flies in in front of them.

Doubly satisfying when it happens to Palace

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Murray's brilliant and we all love him at Selhurst, but he's not a patch on Benteke. Glenn was incredibly useful for us and his 31 goals were absolutely massive in our promotion season, but Benteke is a proven PL striker who scores a goal every other game. There's a reason Murray cost £3m and Benteke was £30m.

We absolutely have attempted to buy survival, yeah. Our squad is lightyears better than the likes of Hull/Swansea/Sunderland/etc. so it had better bloody work!

???

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
What a brilliant MOTD. OH is Everton so they smash Bmuff and Liverpool lose, happy days, she hates Palace as she hates BFS and she comes to the Amex to watch Brighton with me. Couldn't have been more perfect

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Palace are doomed and have been for the last year. A classic example of fans,players,and a chairman believing their own hype.

I thought it would happen sooner rather than later but had hoped there would be some sort of legacy like a new stand or ground improvements, but sadly it looks like the legacy will be cladding and silly floodlights.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast

That reply was posted March last year which is rather heartwarming as it means the thread "who else is resigned to resignation?" has now been active for a year or more.

I think I might just have to indulge in a cosy bout of schadenfreude this evening.

Marvellous scenes today.

:rave:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Read this on their forum. It did make me chuckle:

What I didn't get was supporters near the tunnel pointing and shouting whilst Zaha and Benteke walked off and by the time the rest walked out it went a lot quieter and then by the time the worst outfield player walked towards the tunnel (Ledley) it all stopped.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Couldn't happen to a better side zahazahazahazahazahazahazahazaha:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here