Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray & Virgo on Channel 5 highlights show

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that it is wrong to put any footballer still playing for a club on the program what do you expect them to say. They cannot give an honest opinion on anything for fear of upsetting either their fellow professionals, managers or officials. I would stick with ex players or managers buth then I always thought that Leroy Rosenior was good when he was on as a pundit. Or somebody like MA who has managed at all levels that they cover

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Or squeezing into a tailored-fit three-piece Gresham Blake suit, as probably measured by some no-hip 20-something.

from-left-stan-laurel-oliver-hardy-aka-laurel-hardy-in-an-early-hal-roach-studio-portrait.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Surprised to see him on there as I would have thought he was one of the least likely of our squad to want a future in televison

Yes, unlike him to seek the limelight I would have thought. Has always had a reputation of appearing surly, and being a bit of a loner.

That was part of the reason that Gus, allegedly anyway, didn't offer him a pay increase when he was here before, he didn't train too well, and didn't have a lot of communication with his team mates, on or off the pitch.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Yes, unlike him to seek the limelight I would have thought. Has always had a reputation of appearing surly, and being a bit of a loner.

That was part of the reason that Gus, allegedly anyway, didn't offer him a pay increase when he was here before, he didn't train too well, and didn't have a lot of communication with his team mates, on or off the pitch.

Isn't it said of Vardy that he doesn't train?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

There was a temporary wage structure in place at the time and his requirements exceeded it. Ebenno was best man at his wedding so not sure about the acrimony suspicions.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003

... and what a great judge of a player he was!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here