Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Fulham playing a 16 year old, and he's just scored for them. How come they can do that, when our youngsters apparently have to play in the U23s for years and years - probably until they actually are 23 - before even getting a sniff of first team action?

Just 16 years and 88 days old apparently.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Commentary says McCleary is causing Bong trouble. He is Jamaican so I expect he is quick! Bong has had trouble with very quick wingers before. I would not expect Rosenior to cope any better. Need to bring another midfielder on to cut out the supply? Take Skalák off? Norwood or Ince to replace him.

Or Lualua on to tackle back and play deep. He might give any too many free kicks though?

But what we really need is another left-sided defender for number 12.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Hughton needs to get Baldock off at HT and put Hemed on. But he won't, because he waits until 70 minutes to bring a sub on! Needs to be more reactive when we are playing poorly.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Commentary says McCleary is causing Bong trouble. He is Jamaican so I expect he is quick! Bong ha had trouble with very quick wingers before. I would not expect Rosenior to cope any better. Need to bring another midfielder on to cut out the supply?

Bong and Jamaican - what's not to like.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Commentary says McCleary is causing Bong trouble. He is Jamaican so I expect he is quick! Bong ha had trouble with very quick wingers before. I would not expect Rosenior to cope any better. Need to bring another midfielder on to cut out the supply?
He has received a lot if good cross field balls and Bong is far too narrow and having a mare

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
>

:goal:

Reading 1 Albion 2

:clap: :clap:

Knockaert

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone