Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
We are relying on the strikers to score. Norwood, Kayal and Sidwell don't come up with their quota for goals.

It must be a London club showing interest in Dale Stephens? (I can't see Burnley upsetting the apple cart.)

I often wonder what happens in Percy world as it seems a bit of a weird place! Are you neil from The Young One's?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Seems a bizarre reason to not include Stephens. Surely playing a match would be better than a training session? Maybe he was never going to start this game so Hughton wanted to give him extra training instead. I don't know. Certainly looks like he's on his way out...hopefully that's jumping to conclusions.

I guess we'll find out over the next 10 or so days.

Anyway, lets smash Reading!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Seems a bizarre reason to not include Stephens. Surely playing a match would be better than a training session? Maybe he was never going to start this game so Hughton wanted to give him extra training instead. I don't know. Certainly looks like he's on his way out...hopefully that's jumping to conclusions.

I guess we'll find out over the next 10 or so days.

Anyway, lets smash Reading!

maybe the club are just keeping him under wraps

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Give him 2 weeks off. He'll be ready to play again in September. We want to get promoted, so we want all our good players. Unless the club have an offer they're happy with, which clearly hasn't happened.

There's been no mention of a bid, let alone a bid that's accepted. It's a strange one, especially playing last Tuesday.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]766995668963586048[/tweet]
[tweet]766995824391905280[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here