Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle getting PUMPED up for NEXT week

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Facking monkey bumpkins. Newcastle is the national laughing stock. No more little old Brighton we need to be taking the result everywhere we go.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Think we would have taken alot up there before they moved the KO forcing a stopover.

I ruled it out initially, but making the effort now.. but it's an expensive one.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Of course Kockhaert needs his worst performance yet in an Albion shirt too..

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
To paraphrase a Toon legend I would love it, LOVE IT, if we beat them. Mostly to shut their cocky, obnoxious fans up. Would also LOVE Knockaert to score at least twice.

Honestly they're battling Palace and Reading for most despised club.

The vast majority of their fans know that they're in for a tough slog this season. The favourites tag has very much come from the media, and not many people in the city.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Losers mentality....I wouldn't settle for a point right now that's for sure:smile:
Damn straight, it's as if for some fans last season and the Albion's inability to beat the 'big' clubs didn't actually happen.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Honestly they're battling Palace and Reading for most despised club.

Reading? Really? I think of them as a complete nondescript club. Hate them more than Massive and Dirty Leeds?

The vast majority of their fans know that they're in for a tough slog this season. The favourites tag has very much come from the media, and not many people in the city.

The media have certainly built them up but there were plenty of their fans on websites before the start of the season saying how they were going to win the league with ease and how they had a better team than the one that had the record number of points. It's not all media hype

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here