Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pricewise tips for York Thursday.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I don't think so, Tony has Havana Beat running at 33/1. Scobie Jardine is a very shrewd trainer. Shrewd won here previously which has got him into the race and he ran a decent race last time when upped in class. He loves a strong pace and they are taking 7 pounds off him with a decent claimer. Don't expect to see him early as he will be coming late and fast.

~shrewd is being backed. which is also a way of picking out Pricewise nags the day before on Bet365.

I did Havana Beat earlier, good speed form and 33/1 ew. Would say I had my first winner at York friday in the last race! loads of seconds and FA s as well.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
That'll do me. First bet and I win £40. Can't complain.

Cheers chaps.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's worth pointing out that Reading fan Tom Segal of Pricewise tipped up SIX horses yesterday. He managed to get just the one (placed that is).

That volume of betting is a bit excessive, is it not?

Another two horses for today - Bateel and Endless Drama. Let's see how they get on.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's worth pointing out that Reading fan Tom Segal of Pricewise tipped up SIX horses yesterday. He managed to get just the one (placed that is).

That volume of betting is a bit excessive, is it not?

Another two horses for today - Bateel and Endless Drama. Let's see how they get on.

Different day but same old shite. Both unplaced.

Maybe it should be renamed Prickwise? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here