Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool reject Palace's offer for Benteke because....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Rumours of Remy coming on loan.
2 solid signings IF they come off.

Is there nobody on your own forum to **** along with over your potential signings?

Are there Albion fans who behave like you twits on the Palace forums?

It really is quite sad, just so you know....

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
The fact you've got Soare in LB says it all ;lolol: he's got the turning circle of a battleship. realistically? Knockaert, Dunk (you wanted him, don't forget that), Kayal & Murray (remember him? He got your promoted, back when you were against modern football).

Soure is not much, I'll give you that. Who do the others get ahead of?? You seriously saying Murray over Benteke? LMFAO

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Just look at his/her posts. He/she doesn't want to debate anything, they've just got a burning need to keep telling us that Palace is better and apparently it upsets us to the point of tears. It's just so many variations of "Palace are sooooo much better than Brighton. Tell me that upsets you. Tell me, please tell me."

We heard it all before when they signed Wickham, I am still waiting to see what all the fuss was about, 5 goals was his total wasn't it?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You seriously saying Murray over Benteke?

As he hasn't signed for you yet, definitely. You understand how transfers work, right? Didn't think you needed *that* explaining as well...

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Liverpool will be brave to go into business to the tune of £30m will palace. Will end up being a penny in the pound and the dinner ladies going unpaid AGAIN.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
But they don't win games of football. Surely that's the point of it all.

We won tons of games of football in the first half of the season with a weaker team than that (5th on Dec 19th) We then got decimated by injuries yet still made the cup final. But don't let the facts get in the way of your deluded views.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
With Benteke coming in? Yeah, good one.

Are you that blind. You can't be surely. 5 to 10m at most. Even then a brave move but generally this signing makes me so happy. I honestly think you will be relegated by end of Jan early Feb. No confidence in team, average side at best. Great time to support the palace.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
We won tons of games of football in the first half of the season with a weaker team than that (5th on Dec 19th) We then got decimated by injuries yet still made the cup final. But don't let the facts get in the way of your deluded views.

Yep you are blind. You had a couple of injuries at most. You were just poor. But don't let the facts getting in the way.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Are you that blind. You can't be surely. 5 to 10m at most. Even then a brave move but generally this signing makes me so happy. I honestly think you will be relegated by end of Jan early Feb. No confidence in team, average side at best. Great time to support the palace.

:rotlf::laugh::shootself:stupid::wanker:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Personally I'm delighted Palace have jizzed their Bolasie cash on Benteke because personally, I think he's gash (relatively) and at that fee the Nigels have paid around £18-20m too much for him.

Pleasing. Very pleasing indeed.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey

The fact is knowing several Palace fans to a man they all want Pardew out and to quote one today "the natives are restless". Why would your board give money to Pardew to spend if he won't be in charge much longer?

Edit, just checked BBC and you have signed him, oh well soon be another managers role at the a Palace to manage a player he wouldn't have bought. Is it true £120k per week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here