Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool reject Palace's offer for Benteke because....

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
In reality this is a decent signing. They've obviously struggled to attract anyone, and have been trying to bend Liverpool over, but all that said he's a HUGE improvement on their current shower of attacking options.

But it's a lot of money. And he's not the guaranteed goals is he.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You can only dream of the calibre of players we have in our squad.

The players of such a high calibre that you've won what, 2 league games this calendar year? Yeah, of course.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Is this not the third time this summer Palace fans have been on here telling us they have signed Benteke, just how many Benteke's are there?
I am also surprised to read he has not yet talked personal terms or had the medical yet and the fans take it for granted he will sign,
Other interested clubs now know what Liverpool are prepared to except so there could now be other bids coming in, we will have to wait and see.
Also there is the rumor he has a suspect knee, so the medical could also be interesting.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Half our team was out injured. We've added Tomkins, Mandanda, Townsend and Benteke now and 3 more are on the way. We are miles ahead of you.

Miles away? Put the leagues on top of each other and we're two places ahead of you. You can say the names of players all you like, but you've still only won twice in 2016. Stats don't lie on that one kiddo.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Half our team was out injured. We've added Tomkins, Mandanda, Townsend and Benteke now and 3 more are on the way. We are miles ahead of you.

You really must be sad. Surely you'd rather be on your own forum talking about this than another team's. It's always quite weird when Palace fans gloat over their success considering how many people your club has ripped off in recent years.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Miles away? Put the leagues on top of each other and we're two places ahead of you. You can say the names of players all you like, but you've still only won twice in 2016. Stats don't lie on that one kiddo.

Mandanda

Ward Tomkins Dann Soure

Zaha Cabaye McArthur Townsend

Puncheon

Benteke

Come on, who realistically in your team would get into that starting X1?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Is this not the third time this summer Palace fans have been on here telling us they have signed Benteke, just how many Benteke's are there?
I am also surprised to read he has not yet talked personal terms or had the medical yet and the fans take it for granted he will sign,
Other interested clubs now know what Liverpool are prepared to except so there could now be other bids coming in, we will have to wait and see.
Also there is the rumor he has a suspect knee, so the medical could also be interesting.

I'm Benteke, and so's my wife :whistle:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Everything I've heard suggests he doesn't want to go there. It's hardly a dream move for Benteke. But he may end up having to go if Liverpool want him out. He could work out for Palace but he could also be a very expensive mistake (especially if he's been forced out of Liverpool).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Just look at his/her posts. He/she doesn't want to debate anything, they've just got a burning need to keep telling us that Palace is better and apparently it upsets us to the point of tears. It's just so many variations of "Palace are sooooo much better than Brighton. Tell me that upsets you. Tell me, please tell me."

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Rumours of Remy coming on loan.
2 solid signings IF they come off.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Everything I've heard suggests he doesn't want to go there. It's hardly a dream move for Benteke. But he may end up having to go if Liverpool want him out. He could work out for Palace but he could also be a very expensive mistake (especially if he's been forced out of Liverpool).

He wants to join according to our ITK's, it's all been agreed.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
He wants to join according to our ITK's, it's all been agreed.

If you say so. I'm sure it's a "dream move" for him having been at clubs with no pedigree like Villa and Liverpool. I'm sure he can't wait to play at Selhurst. Back in the real world, how many of your ITK's have spoken to him exactly? Also, I repeat, why do you insist on coming on here and boring us with your thoughts?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Mandanda

Ward Tomkins Dann Soure

Zaha Cabaye McArthur Townsend

Puncheon

Benteke

Come on, who realistically in your team would get into that starting X1?

The fact you've got Soare in LB says it all ;lolol: he's got the turning circle of a battleship. realistically? Knockaert, Dunk (you wanted him, don't forget that), Kayal & Murray (remember him? He got your promoted, back when you were against modern football).

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Just look at his/her posts. He/she doesn't want to debate anything, they've just got a burning need to keep telling us that Palace is better and apparently it upsets us to the point of tears. It's just so many variations of "Palace are sooooo much better than Brighton. Tell me that upsets you. Tell me, please tell me."

It's almost embarrassing. Clearly has abandonment issues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here