Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool reject Palace's offer for Benteke because....

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If he signs then it's great business by Steve . We've basically swapped gayle and bolasie for benteke and Townsend for the same amount of money . Allowing for their higher wages this is a good swap .

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Personally I'm delighted Palace have jizzed their Bolasie cash on Benteke because personally, I think he's gash (relatively) and at that fee the Nigels have paid around £18-20m too much for him.

Pleasing. Very pleasing indeed.
It all rather pleasing isn't it.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The fact is knowing several Palace fans to a man they all want Pardew out and to quote one today "the natives are restless". Why would your board give money to Pardew to spend if he won't be in charge much longer?

Exactly why would they .

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
We won tons of games of football in the first half of the season with a weaker team than that (5th on Dec 19th) We then got decimated by injuries yet still made the cup final. But don't let the facts get in the way of your deluded views.

Decimated by injuries? Christ you'll believe whatever you're spoonfed from your Nigel friends won't you?

I just popped on the BBC site and picked three matches from Jan '16 onwards at random: H v Liverpool, H v Watford and A v Arsenal. The same back 4 for each of those games. Cabaye, Jedinak in those three. Zaha in all three (one as sub), Bolasie in two of them. Ledley in two, Wickham in two. Hennessey in two. You had injuries, sure but still a fairly settled side. You weren't "decimated" at all. You were just shit. Sorry that's so hard to accept.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Is there nobody on your own forum to **** along with over your potential signings?

Are there Albion fans who behave like you twits on the Palace forums?

It really is quite sad, just so you know....

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just letting you all know first hand about any gossip.
You seem to enjoy a Palace related thread, so I'm putting some meat on the bones for you.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
This is a good deal for Palace. Getting Benteke for the same price that they sold Bolasie, give or take, is an improvement to their overall squad.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm happy to take the bet.

Good luck in getting it paid. The record of Palace fans honouring bets on NSC is in line with their attitude to administration except you'll be lucky to get anything at all.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just letting you all know first hand about any gossip.
You seem to enjoy a Palace related thread, so I'm putting some meat on the bones for you.

As I said earlier in the thread, if my team had benefitted from not paying their debts twice, I wouldn't be gloating so much on rivals forums and have over 2,500 posts on there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here