Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East stand lights/ torches ??

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Christ, what isn't "embarassing" at football now? Sitting in cold bitter silence?

For a city known for its colourful and eccentric characters we don't half have some boring miserable gits for fans.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Who cares? Seriously? If you are someone who has a serious problem with this then I genuinely feel sorry for you. You need a hobby. If you're so into football supporting that you are genuinely concerned by what some other people, who are also as devoted as you are are, think, then I would suggest you have bigger problems in your life than football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Christ, what isn't "embarassing" at football now? Sitting in cold bitter silence?

For a city known for its colourful and eccentric characters we don't half have some boring miserable gits for fans.

Not miserable, just don't understand why we do nothing original. We are copying exactly what Sheffield Wednesday were doing last season

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Do you know, I saw the lights and thought "There's going to be people moaning about this on NSC." Thanks for not letting me down.

It did annoy me slightly, but mostly because I found it a bit distracting. It looked fine though. Who cares if it's not original, almost nothing in football is.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Some proper miserable pricks on here.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
8c6d9e5a66aa3236f7e0fe56bdcf45e1.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It's far far far less annoying than sitting in a traffic jam in polegate for 25 minutes because of roadworks and the idiots who set the lights don't account for one carriageway being one million times busier than the other.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It looked good & sort of festive. The same thing happened at a young England game at the Amex last season. There were loads of kids there tonight, what with the hols & special offers. I bet they enjoyed it and will add to their memories so stop grumping!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mrs Hut participated as she had a bit of battery life left after watching the Gymnastics on her phone - we get the Uncle Albert moment every Olympics with Gymnastics, I used to be able to do that blah blah blah

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No idea why a grown man would do this myself but it's hardly the most embarrassing trend in football ever. It's the modern day equivalent of banana inflatables, "let's all have a disco" and ski hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here