Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Duran Duran Appreciation Day 10th Aug. What did u do ?

Jul 7, 2016
Obviously you have to be extremely famous and successful to have an official appreciation day. How did you celebrate the famous 5 ? Dancing on the sand in Rio perhaps watching the Olympics ?

Shamefully yes it's all about Duran Duran.

Also when's our new striker and defender coming ? The clock is ticking.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Errr

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
In an ordinary world I reflexed my arm muscles to operate tv remote to watch Rio, and a perfect day what are the chances?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I applied my make up in the same garish way as they do and then I practised pouting to the mirror before I sat down accepting, like them, I am past it and nobody would be interested.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I rolled my sleeves up to three quarter length, in spite of it being really rather nippy that morning, and crushed Grace Jones with a boulder. Oh, and I wouldn't act my age at all.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Which dickhead decided we needed a Duran Duran day btw?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Which dickhead decided we needed a Duran Duran day btw?

Did NNR celebrate it with his Palace friends?

NNR I would imagine. I have no idea who he is referring to when he asks about "our new defender and striker".

In answer to the original question:

I reflected on the fact that I have never died my hair, used eyeliner or worn a pair of purple trousers! I do not believe that I have missed out in any way whatsoever.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I placed a picture of Simon Le Bon infront of me covered the table with a line of Colombian marching dust. Upon snorting I proceeded to masterbate to Girls on film, whilst trying to drown it out by singing the Lord prayer. It's not entirely a pleasant experience for myself or the other customers at my local Starbucks, but for a brief second or two it brings me closer to the band.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here