Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship today

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Carson own goal. Pearson now brought Will Hughes on.

The fact that he isn't the first name on the team sheet would suggest all is not hunky dory between them? Their best player by a margin on what I've seen of him.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The fact that he isn't the first name on the team sheet would suggest all is not hunky dory between them? Their best player by a margin on what I've seen of him.

Pearson is an odd man. Hughes should start of course but it would not surprise me if its because he is the golden boy and Pearson does not like it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

We seem to have done well so far as far as opposing players go. Will Hughes: easily Derby's best. Left on the bench against us. Assombalonga; same for Forest, misses out entirely for reasons yet to be completely established (has been suggested his wife was due to give birth at some point this weekend). Even Forest's best player on the night, Oliver Burke, found himself subbed, when he was the only one who looked like doing us damage.

I don't know Rotherham's squad all that well, but perhaps JFC is their best player, and therefore the streak will continue when he can't play on Tuesday.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Newcastle level it up, missed penalty but Gayle scores the follow up. 1-1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here