Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's just STOP! All this negativity - Teas, Seven Stars, late arriving tickets .....

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
LOL - most of them :shit::shrug: [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]'s ad revenue would disappear without them though
Sadly, I fear there is more truth in that than you think. Any traffic is good traffic, I suppose.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Giraffe and other contacted Paul Barber and printed his responses which prompted discussion. Thus negating the need for anyone else to contact the club directly. And his comments suggest that he is aware of discussions on social media.

There is a massive difference between complaining about changes made to terms after committing to thousands of pounds of outlay and slagging the club over work experience based on guesswork and supposition. If you are telling me that if you weren't happy with something you had paid thousands of pounds for that you wouldn't complain then I don't believe you. Too many people want to make this a prawn sandwich issue which says more about them then anything. And they forget the squeals of anguish when Gully's Girls were removed, prices went up for various things, access to the family bar was restricted to those with more money than sense, the kit changed, the badge was iron on, the colour was wrong, they announce tickets sold rather than people attending, they don't recognise away supporters over home supporters, you can't stand, people stand in front of me, Words on the screen look gay, words on the screen include Gay, why aren't there words on the screen, queues are too long, I was given the wrong pie/drink etc. But if someone who pays more for their ticket complains then they are snobs/whingers. Really?

Whilst there a lot of people who complain on here without doing anything about it, often the complaints are raised with the club and responses from Barber are posted and discussed. There is no point everyone contacting him with the same complaint unless it is a heinous overstepping of the mark a la Bellotti. But if you don't have people complaining about the club then why have a forum? I understand most of what the club do or why they do it - to the point I have been accused of being a licker. But recently, I disagree with the way they seem to be introducing or justify cost saving measures. Many others seem to feel the same way.

This I agree with. I never moan at players or about the club - but when things affect me personally I think it is very useful to check on NSC how others see it. I was astonished to uncover that a large number of other 1901 members didn't have their tickets. And to hear and share the issues and difficulties was actually quite liberating for a problem which otherwise would have been denied or ridiculed. The club ***ked up big time - and pathetic excuses ("you might lose them") were the impressive response from Barber. This is good to know for all of us - he can't be honest or straight or humbly apologetic about a major problem. It's our fault because we don't appreciate Tony Bloom apparently. And for what it's worth, I still have no season tickets (with or without ribbons, lanyards, badges, and over-sized boxes) that have been delivered to my home. Nothing.

Sorry but this stuff needs sharing and debating - if it's a whinge then tough.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This I agree with. I never moan at players or about the club - but when things affect me personally I think it is very useful to check on NSC how others see it. I was astonished to uncover that a large number of other 1901 members didn't have their tickets. And to hear and share the issues and difficulties was actually quite liberating for a problem which otherwise would have been denied or ridiculed. The club ***ked up big time - and pathetic excuses ("you might lose them") were the impressive response from Barber. This is good to know for all of us - he can't be honest or straight or humbly apologetic about a major problem. It's our fault because we don't appreciate Tony Bloom apparently. And for what it's worth, I still have no season tickets (with or without ribbons, lanyards, badges, and over-sized boxes) that have been delivered to my home. Nothing.

Sorry but this stuff needs sharing and debating - if it's a whinge then tough.

This.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Had a cracking night. Couple of drinks in town, the Madeira Drive bus was quiet and got to the ground quickly and in plenty of time, managed to get a drink at half time no prob, a 3-0 win with returning hero Murray getting 2, no queue at all for the return bus to the seafront. Nothing at all to be negative about. A big "well done" to the club :thumbsup:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Had a cracking night. Couple of drinks in town, the Madeira Drive bus was quiet and got to the ground quickly and in plenty of time, managed to get a drink at half time no prob, a 3-0 win with returning hero Murray getting 2, no queue at all for the return bus to the seafront. Nothing at all to be negative about. A big "well done" to the club :thumbsup:

Absolutely. For the first time I used the P&R which was additional to normal locations due to the choo-choos. Having put this on at significant cost voluntarily I applaud the club and the service provided.
Only one moan, no free tea/coffee machine on the bus, what is going wrong?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I've found something to be positive about.

New-Arrival-High-Quality-2Pcs-Red-and-Black-30A-Crocodile-Alligator-Test-font-b-Lead-b.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here