Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading Roll Call

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Really? I was in the shop today buying Oxford tickets, and the guy on the desk said they had under a hundred left and weren't expecting any more.

As far as Oxford goes, they've nearly sold the 600 initial allocation, but it looked as though they could request more if there was demand.

Some guy on another thread just said he had just been at the ground picking tickets up and they confirmed to him 2,511 sold

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Some guy on another thread just said he had just been at the ground picking tickets up and they confirmed to him 2,511 sold
Which is obviously more than having a hundred left of the 4200 allocation available, someone's got their wires crossed here.

Anything less than 3500 is really poor IMO.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

The normal away section in their South stand holds 2327 but the whole South holds 4350 and there is only have one block left that tickets are being sold. I would think it will be closer to 4K Albion fans, so could be very noisy.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The normal away section in their South stand holds 2327 but the whole South holds 4350 and there is only have one block left that tickets are being sold. I would think it will be closer to 4K Albion fans, so could be very noisy.

We don't have the entire end though do we ? I'm sure the pic earlier on this week shows we have from the corner flag to and including the goal. Same as last year

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Which is obviously more than having a hundred left of the 4200 allocation available, someone's got their wires crossed here.

Anything less than 3500 is really poor IMO.

You must really hate being a fan of such a poorly supported club as us.

Reading taking 216 to a midweek game at the Amex is "really poor". 2,500 Albion fans heading to Reading at a time of year when loads of people are still on holiday and the season is still in its infancy is just fine, thanks. Not spectacular, but entirely par for the course.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I'll be there. Looking forward to it. Everything seems to be in our favour with an extra day's rest while Reading got beaten comfortably at Newcastle at the weekend. No doubt that means we'll lose now!

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
We don't have the entire end though do we ? I'm sure the pic earlier on this week shows we have from the corner flag to and including the goal. Same as last year

Well the seating plan on their site shows R27-R29 as the normal away section and my ticket is R32, which is the other end of the South Stand as shown on the plan.

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006

It was me that bought tickets this morning, about 10.00am at the club shop, he confirmed that there were 2,511 sold ..... plus my 6 !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
You must really hate being a fan of such a poorly supported club as us.

Reading taking 216 to a midweek game at the Amex is "really poor". 2,500 Albion fans heading to Reading at a time of year when loads of people are still on holiday and the season is still in its infancy is just fine, thanks. Not spectacular, but entirely par for the course.

Disagree somewhat. The way we have started, people getting way ahead of themselves with predictions, reasonably priced, the comparably close proximity, the loss of a couple of 'local' games this season, all, I would have thought, would contribute to 3k+ at the very least. Perhaps people are skipping it in light of travelling the length of the country and back the week after.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Disagree somewhat. The way we have started, people getting way ahead of themselves with predictions, reasonably priced, the comparably close proximity, the loss of a couple of 'local' games this season, all, I would have thought, would contribute to 3k+ at the very least. Perhaps people are skipping it in light of travelling the length of the country and back the week after.

How many did we take last year

Don't see how 2,500 isn't good myself (and its likely to be more than that)

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

It's still going to be at best £50 day out though, and at a time when people have traditionally spent a load of money of hols etc that sort of money can be hard to come by. Also August is just a busy month socially (for me anyway) and people have other things to do before the summer draws to an end. I expect us to have around 3000 there which to me is fairly decent.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
It's still going to be at best £50 day out though, and at a time when people have traditionally spent a load of money of hols etc that sort of money can be hard to come by. Also August is just a busy month socially (for me anyway) and people have other things to do before the summer draws to an end. I expect us to have around 3000 there which to me is fairly decent.
£ 50 day out??? that's just my beer money

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here