Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One-armed weather presenter on BBC regional weather

Jan 30, 2008
I have never seen a one-armed presenter on TV in the USA, or on ITV, or on SKY. The BBC is so fecking politically correct they probably searched the country for disabled weather person after some Tristram decided they had better have on of those. With the BBC you know it's done for no other reason than to make sure they have their quota of disabled, minorities, women, etc.
i would tend to agree with you on that one, i wouldn't say i was shocked but more surprised but as others have said she done a good job and that's what it's all about
regards
DR

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have never seen a one-armed presenter on TV in the USA, or on ITV, or on SKY. The BBC is so fecking politically correct they probably searched the country for disabled weather person after some Tristram decided they had better have on of those. With the BBC you know it's done for no other reason than to make sure they have their quota of disabled, minorities, women, etc.

Ah, ok, so they are only doing it to be PC. Nothing to do with her being capable.......righto. How do you KNOW it's done for no other reason ?

Sake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here