Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have your new tickets arrived (1901)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
When asked for two and a half pints of Heineken we were honestly told 'we don't do that size glasses, only pints and halves'

This one line has cheered me up. This is comedy gold.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
No hand towels in the bogs anymore #savings #ffp

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Blimey.

Obviously the biggest plus point is the fact that you get to watch the Albion in comfort in some of the best seats in the house - luckily for BHA, that pretty much overrides everything else. But delivering that level of "service" in any other industry would probably result in that business rapidly going under.

What a shame they exploit the loyalty of the fans by providing such shoddy, low-end service. Better not moan though I suppose. We're losing well over a million a month, I think I heard someone mention once.

Not anymore since the retraction of the teas and coffees!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think you have got lost. You are looking for the 'I am going to sue the club because I get free First Class train travel' thread.

You really are a CAUC, well done

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I'm just shaking my head at all this. What a complete and utter horlicks by the club. They leave it till too late to send out the tickets, then they omit the car park passes, they put it all in a ridiculous, pointlessly pretencious presentation box which turns out to be too big to fit through many peoples letterboxes, resulting in fans having to collect their tickets to the game from the post office THE DAY AFTER THE GAME, and leave them to fanny about tonight queuing up at the ticket office, when its going to be a complete nause trying to get there early in the first place thanks to the antics of SASTA.

And all so easily avoidable if they'd just done the sensible thing and sent them out a couple of weeks ago. UNbelievable.

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here