Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drame at St Pancras Station coming back from Derby - Are you my knight in shining armour?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Missseagullblue,

re: bloke at station

If he's a decent, upstanding and "knight in shining armour" sort of type - the last place you're
likely to find him is on here - a place for misfits, social outcasts and the terminally tragic.

(some on here have all those characteristics)

:)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Oh ffs this is boring now, no we didn't get the 5.01 train I think it was @5.45 so guess the time at St Pancras was @7.15, I don't know, we didn't leave until we had clapped the players off the pitch if that's what your intimating ??????????????????????????????

Yes, I incorrectly spelt "drama" as "drame" didn't know this chat was to correct each others spelling mistkaes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I may bump into my "hero" at another away game or in the north stand.

Welcome to NSC!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
"She" was on the train because there was an incident at Derby station with a few of their fans giving it the large so we jumped on the first train we could to avoid any aggro .................. tbh you sound as though you are probably a jobsworth yourself .................... does it really matter the circumstances behind how it came about, all I'm trying to do is track down the lad who helped me out, thank him, buy him a few points and hopefully hear that he didn't get into any trouble himself helping out a damsel in distress

Err, ok :wink:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Oh ffs this is boring now, no we didn't get the 5.01 train I think it was @5.45 so guess the time at St Pancras was @7.15, I don't know, we didn't leave until we had clapped the players off the pitch if that's what your intimating ??????????????????????????????

Yes, I incorrectly spelt "drama" as "drame" didn't know this chat was to correct each others spelling mistkaes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Temper, temper. Been single for a while, have you?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I think the aforementioned dark haired twenty-something needs to step in again and once again protect the damsel from getting distressed.

Really don't see why the poor lady needs to be trolled when she is trying to say thank you to someone who bailed her out of a situation. It really doesn't matter whether it was of her own making or not and whether she can document it in her opening post without a grammatical error. She just wants to say Thank You.

5b1.gif

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
"She" was on the train because there was an incident at Derby station with a few of their fans giving it the large so we jumped on the first train we could to avoid any aggro

Incident on Derby station, rubbish, we stood and watched loads of fans get on the 17.23 train which was running a bit late and there was no trouble what so ever, plenty of transport police around. We waited until the 18.01 as that was the one we had tickets for. You were lucky the guard didn't check your tickets on the train (it was too packed I guess) otherwise you would have been kicked off at Leicester.

Jan 30, 2008

PERIOD PROBLEMS???
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here