Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drame at St Pancras Station coming back from Derby - Are you my knight in shining armour?

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Missseagullblue,

re: bloke at station

If he's a decent, upstanding and "knight in shining armour" sort of type - the last place you're
likely to find him is on here - a place for misfits, social outcasts and the terminally tragic.

(some on here have all those characteristics)

:)
Haha......oh, is it?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So basically you bunked on a train you didn't have a ticket for, you tried the tits and tears routine which failed to get you out of trouble and when someone came to aid you in talking your way out of what you did , instead of staying and arguing your case you let this chap have the row and take the heat while you legged it from the police.
Seems to sum it up rather well for me.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
In all seriousness, it was me. Please can I have my payment in the form of Kellogs variety selection packs. Please remove the Bran flakes and replace them with an extra pack of Frosties. Please only provide the branded Kellogs variety. There is no substitute and we don't want another Rice Pop incident on our hands.
Please leave the packs well wrapped, a shoe box covered in brown paper and placed inside a cheap backpack should be ideal, and leave under the departures board at Brighton Station. I should find it there no probs.

Many thanks and again, glad to have been of help to you.
If your acting is as bad as your ''comedy'' it explains why youve never had any success.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here