Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One in Ten Glenn

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are any of the posts in this thread serious?!

Oh and people may want to look at what foot that fell too & what the result was of his shot :lol:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
As many people have already stated we are in desperate need of of a pacy forward to stretch the opposition defence and give us more options. I thought Hemed was more mobile today but Murray used his experience to good effect. A quick, sharp cutting edge will probably make the difference between hoped for playoff place and promotion ... we all know this so fingers crossed we get a suitable signing soon.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I thought Murray did a good job today, held it up well, won a lot of headers (including when defending set pieces) and generally showed a good all round game. But he is never going to score loads of goals, we need someone along side him to do that. Buy that someone and we really have a great shot at top spot.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
As many people have already stated we are in desperate need of of a pacy forward to stretch the opposition defence and give us more options. I thought Hemed was more mobile today but Murray used his experience to good effect. A quick, sharp cutting edge will probably make the difference between hoped for playoff place and promotion ... we all know this so fingers crossed we get a suitable signing soon.

That player SHOULD be Baldock, but doesnt quite cut it, IMO.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It's better than the polyester effort of previous years. The material is more like airtex.

It's the bollocks isn't it? - Wore it to work last night, and a hardcore Spurs colleague of mine was literally drooling over it. :thumbsup:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Didn't go to the game but from what I've seen so far he was involved in all of our best moments, and the defender made an excellent block to snuff out that chance. Could just as easily have nicked off the Derby player and gone in the corner on another day. He'll probably think he could have a been a bit sharper - and with a few games under his belt undoubtedly will be.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
One thing I will say from the two friendlies I went to is that he just doesn't look like scoring. His positioning wasn't great

His positioning was spot on in the league game away to a title contender. Couldn't care about a friendly.

As posted elsewhere chances come to him as his positioning cannot be any better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I thought Murray did a good job today, held it up well, won a lot of headers (including when defending set pieces) and generally showed a good all round game. But he is never going to score loads of goals, we need someone along side him to do that. Buy that someone and we really have a great shot at top spot.

Agree that he did well. Just missing the final touch. It is clear Murray and Hemed doesn't work but thought Murray was more effective and won a lot in the air. Think goals will come too. He'll score more than Zamora did last season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Half a dozen games, then judge him.

Is the right answer, although it is nice to see the first seeds of reality, re Murray, starting to germinate through the board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here