Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Hello and welcome to the new season of NFL Fantasy Football! I sent out an email last week and had a good few replies so far which will be listed below. Others that want to continue with their team this season PLEASE message in here, via PM or via the email I sent out, any which way is fine!

Now, onto one rule change for this season to keep things interesting....

NO KEEPERS

That's right, I made the decision to eliminate the keeper aspect of this league, as I have other ideas for utilising a keeper system in the future, check further down the post for more details.

Teams Entered for 2016 season(Out of 16 spots):

Vipers Venom
Show Me Your TDs
Geno 911
The Suburbiton Commuters
Atlanta Rabbitohs
LTs Facemask
A N Other (Confirming team name for the person who already emailed me).

So we have 7 IN so far, anyone who already has a team check in here and add your team name also so I can add you to the list above so you keep your spot. Waiting list is also now open so you can get in on the action.

I'll be posting the draft date shortly, however it is 99.9% likely to be the Monday AFTER the final preseason game.

Details on my other idea are to follow shortly.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Given the previous popularity of this league, I'll be opening the original league up to as many as 20 teams, if we hit 17 however, the last entry will have to wait a season, if we hit 18, then great etc, but it will be up to 20 possible.

THE NEW ERA

I have decided I will be adding a dynasty league to the mix, for those who don't know what I mean, we would have much bigger squads, looking like this:

QB
WR
WR
RB
TE
FLEX
FLEX
K
LB
DT
DE
CB
S

BN X 10

In this league we will have 8-10 of us depending on demand, positions are open ONLY to last seasons teams at first, unlimited keepers and we would basically build a dynasty, and have the league going with a smaller core of sides - 10 maximum with such big squads. Needless to say our draft every year after the first one would be rookies and waiver wires, but it would add a very nice element and added importance to trading etc. This is for the more hardcore, looking at building a team for the ages.

If you want IN, please add your name to the Dynasty League list below, first come first served.

Dynasty Registration

Vipers Venom

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Given the previous popularity of this league, I'll be opening the original league up to as many as 20 teams, if we hit 17 however, the last entry will have to wait a season, if we hit 18, then great etc, but it will be up to 20 possible.

THE NEW ERA

I have decided I will be adding a dynasty league to the mix, for those who don't know what I mean, we would have much bigger squads, looking like this:

QB
WR
WR
RB
TE
FLEX
FLEX
K
LB
DT
DE
CB
S

BN X 10

In this league we will have 8-10 of us depending on demand, positions are open ONLY to last seasons teams at first, unlimited keepers and we would basically build a dynasty, and have the league going with a smaller core of sides - 10 maximum with such big squads. Needless to say our draft every year after the first one would be rookies and waiver wires, but it would add a very nice element and added importance to trading etc. This is for the more hardcore, looking at building a team for the ages.

If you want IN, please add your name to the Dynasty League list below, first come first served.

Dynasty Registration

Vipers Venom
LT's Facemask

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I want to join this i used to play American football and have one team in a usa competion so far, do i just need to give a name for my team here if so my team name is Brighton B52s.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I want to join this i used to play American football and have one team in a usa competion so far, do i just need to give a name for my team here if so my team name is Brighton B52s.

Hey were you in last years competition? We have a side named Oklahoma B52s was that you?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I'm sure I replied to the email didn't I? Say Helu Wave Goodbye.

Would love to be part of the dynasty league as well.

Yes you did, I suspect you were the A N Other I had on my list, as it was someone named James so that works, haha!

Vipers Venom
Show Me Your TDs
Geno 911
The Suburbiton Commuters
Atlanta Rabbitohs
LTs Facemask
Say Helu Wave Goodbye

Dynasty Registration

Vipers Venom
LT's Facemask
Say Helu Wave Goodbye

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC

Vipers Venom
Show Me Your TDs
Geno 911
The Suburbiton Commuters
Atlanta Rabbitohs
LTs Facemask
Say Helu Wave Goodbye
Shatners Bassoons
Guy Fawkes

Dynasty Registration

Vipers Venom
LT's Facemask
Say Helu Wave Goodbye
Shatners Bassoons
Geno 911
Guy Fawkes

[MENTION=8619]Guy Fawkes[/MENTION] what's your teams name?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC

Vipers Venom
Show Me Your TDs
Geno 911
The Suburbiton Commuters
Atlanta Rabbitohs
LTs Facemask
Say Helu Wave Goodbye
Shatners Bassoons
Cowboy Skankers
Guy Fawkes
albionalex

Dynasty Registration

Vipers Venom
LT's Facemask
Say Helu Wave Goodbye
Shatners Bassoons
Geno 911
Guy Fawkes
Oklahoma B52s

Are you in for the regular league too [MENTION=4648]SeagullTim[/MENTION] ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here