Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BoE cuts base interest rate to 0.25%

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It proves you can never trust a Tory, not fit to run a bath let alone the countries finances . Maggie May too scared to call an election so we have to put up with this till 2020 when the Tory Party will be wiped out

Westminster voting intention (YouGov 01 - 02 Aug): CON: 42% (+2) LAB: 28% (-) UKIP: 12% (-1) LDEM: 8% (-) Other: 10% (-1)

Not enough capitals to be sure you were joking Ernest :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It proves you can never trust a Tory, not fit to run a bath let alone the countries finances . Maggie May too scared to call an election so we have to put up with this till 2020 when the Tory Party will be wiped out

The country voted Tory. The country also voted for BREXIT. For whatever reason the country seems quite happy to have an economy which is sinking. I'm just glad I left when I did; best decision I have ever made.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It proves you can never trust a Tory, not fit to run a bath let alone the countries finances .

To be fair they don't seem to be able to run anything. 6 weeks post Brexit and a total economic vacuum and no policies.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The brexit thing transcended left right politics, was more old less educated young more educated. As for sorting out this mess, its going to take longer than six weeks. Fortunately labour are in self implode mode, and are in no danger or ruining our great country again

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The country voted Tory. The country also voted for BREXIT. For whatever reason the country seems quite happy to have an economy which is sinking. I'm just glad I left when I did; best decision I have ever made.

Em...I'd say new country, new challenge. Merks has lost plot on your patch..

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here