Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
48÷2(9+3) = ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A reminder about how shit it can be.....yet we all know what happened next (season):rave:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Nah; I remember one day circa 1997 when literally nothing was going on. I think there was a debate about whether Stuart Tuck was the best left back the club had ever had... and then our lives were suddenly enriched when Dave the Eagle 'landed.' The rest, well, was very large multicolored font, history.

Oh Dave,

Nobody knows what he did it for, or why he did it... but his legacy lives on, hewn into the living tapestry that is nsc.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nah; I remember one day circa 1997 when literally nothing was going on. I think there was a debate about whether Stuart Tuck was the best left back the club had ever had... and then our lives were suddenly enriched when Dave the Eagle 'landed.' The rest, well, was very large multicolored font, history.

Oh Dave,

Nobody knows what he did it for, or why he did it... but his legacy lives on, hewn into the living tapestry that is nsc.

I think he got outed by Bozza to his employers and then disappeared. Turning NSC on in the morning has not been the same since :lolol: I think he managed to be the last poster on every front page thread some mornings, pages and pages of absolute spam.

Then there was Taffy and his “Cardiff juggernaut is rolling” I believe in the same season as the infamous “stay of the pitch at the final whistle for the promotion celebrations” from Sam Hamman

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I think he got outed by Bozza to his employers and then disappeared. Turning NSC on in the morning has not been the same since :lolol: I think he managed to be the last poster on every front page thread some mornings, pages and pages of absolute spam.

Then there was Taffy and his “Cardiff juggernaut is rolling” I believe in the same season as the infamous “stay of the pitch at the final whistle for the promotion celebrations” from Sam Hamman

They really were the days of our lives.

Heh heh... dial up memories.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here