Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Best

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I actually think he is right up there with the worst I have seen play for us. For me, THE worst. Definitely worst attitude.

This. I've never before seen a player in the stripes totally ignore the play going on a couple of yards around him, out by the opposition's corner flag, with us in possession, just so he could discuss something with a linesman. Never mind not fit to wear the stripes, he's not fit to play the game. Vile loser.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe Ipswich are one of many clubs being priced out of the Championship. :whistle:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Never again.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I've seen goalkeepers with a better goal scoring record than him. Awful, awful player.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bit of old news though ..dated 27th Jan...interesting that most of the comments were critical of MM....not surprising i guess as they had lost to Lincoln not long before...i've always liked MM and thought he did a good job considering the clubs owners seem to have rather limited ambition.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Perhaps Dagenham & Redbridge will sign him to replace Jordan Maguire Drew and join up with 2 more of our old players Matt Richards and Justin Hoyte.

Both Matt Richards and Justin Hoyte left Dagenham & Redbridge at the end of the 2015-16 season.

Justin Hoyte never played for us (his brother Gavin did).

You really ARE a wind-up account, aren't you?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Both Matt Richards and Justin Hoyte left Dagenham & Redbridge at the end of the 2015-16 season.

Justin Hoyte never played for us (his brother Gavin did).

You really ARE a wind-up account, aren't you?

Thought that I may have had the wrong Hoyte brother but thought somebody would put me right. I couldnt remember Jordan Maguire Drew name so looked up the D & R squad for last season and those 2 names appeared along with Paul Benson so of it is wrong sorry blame soccerbase.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here