Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mrs Mangel from Neighbours - RIP

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Before she was in Neighbours, she was in a lunchtime show called the Sullivans set during the second world war .

She played virtually the same character.

I liked the Sullivans more than Neighbours but there was far more crumpet in Neighbours

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I wonder if on the other side, by which I don't mean ITV, she'll have finally forgiven Helen Daniels for that necky portrait, which was one of those items throughout my younger days that, along with Lionel Richie's sculpted by a blind lass head, if I were to become a multi-millionaire would most certainly buy.

D

Deleted User X18H

She was the Auntie of a chap I used to work with called Shaun Pink. He scored in the 1989 Sussex Senior Cup Final for Shoreham. Or Southwick. Or some such place.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I wonder if on the other side, by which I don't mean ITV, she'll have finally forgiven Helen Daniels for that necky portrait, which was one of those items throughout my younger days that, along with Lionel Richie's sculpted by a blind lass head, if I were to become a multi-millionaire would most certainly buy.

:rotlf:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
She was brilliant as Mrs Jessop in the Sullivan's, and then very good in neighbours. A great actress, hugely underrated just because she was best known for acting in soaps.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
She was brilliant as Mrs Jessop in the Sullivan's, and then very good in neighbours. A great actress, hugely underrated just because she was best known for acting in soaps.

In fairness, she was up against lumps of balsa wood in those aussie soaps. I reckon I could shine playing a miserable old trollop in amongst those wobbly beige sets.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I always wanted to give Bronwyn a good seeing to. The youtube videos don't do her justice.

Agreed. Rather like the great man Paul Robinson, I would have loved to have attended to both the Alessi twins too.

B1OE8-3IcAEejfN.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I always wanted to give Bronwyn a good seeing to. The youtube videos don't do her justice.

She's now married to former Australian leg spinner Stuart MacGill.

She still looks good

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here