Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading away Tix on sale tomorrow

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I'm in . What allocation have we got?

Also has anyone driven to Reading before , can you park close to the ground.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I'm in . What allocation have we got?

Also has anyone driven to Reading before , can you park close to the ground.

Loads of places nearby the ground. Most cost around £5. There are also a few park and ride stops. If you are really cocky you can try and drive onto the business park and say that you are going to Madhouse which is a soft play place for kids or the estate agents. And then just park up free in the car park on Green Park

I would aim to get to the carparks early as Junction 11 of the M4 gets very jammed up about 45 mins before kick off

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Last year we parked at the Swan pub at 3 mile cross south of J11. Had an nice lunch and then walked for half an hour to the ground. The walk back beats all the traffic queues as well.
Thanks to Easy 10 for coming up with this last season.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Allocation is 4300, blocks R27 through to R32 like last season.
£20 to STH's, 1901 and Bronze members, £23 to non-members.
This should be a sell out and beat last seasons 3468.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Last year we parked at the Swan pub at 3 mile cross south of J11. Had an nice lunch and then walked for half an hour to the ground. The walk back beats all the traffic queues as well.
Thanks to Easy 10 for coming up with this last season.

Most welcome

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Currently advertised as Saturday 15:00 kick-off hence flagged up as 'at risk from SKY'. Don't go splashing out any big amounts of money on non-refundable transport/accommodation would be my advice. Caveat Emptor.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Currently advertised as Saturday 15:00 kick-off hence flagged up as 'at risk from SKY'. Don't go splashing out any big amounts of money on non-refundable transport/accommodation would be my advice. Caveat Emptor.

Sky already have their fixture for that weekend.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Think i will take the son along to this one and continue his Brighton supporting journey

Only major risk is that he supported reading for a bit and, being only 6, is easily able to be swung back if they beat us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here