Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fireman Sam Episode Pulled Because it Shows The Koran

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
An episode has been pulled because it features a character treading on the Koran after complaints from members of the public(Hmmm , i wonder who ?) You'd think that with all thats going on muslims would just keep their heads down and STFU , but no , not Miqdaad Versi , assistant at the Muslim council of Britain, who has managed to find offence at a kids TV programme.

When I read this I picture a full grown man, in Fireman Sam pyjamas, holding a toy Jess crying his eyes out shouting "Not Fireman Sam! You bloody Muslims!"

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I saw this story this morning and wondered how long it would be until people were shouting at each other on nsc. This thread is only missing a couple of posters for me to complete my game of outrage bingo.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not sure why Muslims should stfu in reference to recent events. Muslims were killed in Paris, Brussels, and Nice. as well as hundreds in Iraq, and Afghanistan recently. These ISIS twats kill a lot more Muslims than anybody else, but why let a reality spoil another tantrum. .

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
"We sincerely apologise for any distress or offence it may have caused." It's a page from a bloody book in an frigging cartoon FFS. If something like this seriously causes distress or offence to anyone they should get a life. Or maybe spend some useful time talking to other muslims about why it is not necessary to kill everyone who doesn't happen to believe in their stupid religion.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
"We sincerely apologise for any distress or offence it may have caused." It's a page from a bloody book in an frigging cartoon FFS. If something like this seriously causes distress or offence to anyone they should get a life. Or maybe spend some useful time talking to other muslims about why it is not necessary to kill everyone who doesn't happen to believe in their stupid religion.

Or perhaps some numpty shouldn't have tried religious point scoring through the medium of a much loved kids tv program. So many ways to look at these things. So confusing. I think I'll just put it down as totally irrelevant and carry on regardless.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Why would spending time with other ordinary muslims, who are as horrified, and killed in greater numbers by these people talk about it, ISIS theology makes no sense to any muslims I know for sure. Should they search for ISIS fighters to discuss it?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
When I read this I picture a full grown man, in Fireman Sam pyjamas, holding a toy Jess crying his eyes out shouting "Not Fireman Sam! You bloody Muslims!"
No you dont, this is your pitiful attempt at a response to my post yesterday about your undoubted patronisation overload and feeling oh so good about yourself when you attended a muslim wedding, i obviously struck a nerve .

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
No you dont, this is your pitiful attempt at a response to my post yesterday about your undoubted patronisation overload and feeling oh so good about yourself when you attended a muslim wedding, i obviously struck a nerve .

I don't even remember what I ate for dinner yesterday let alone your posts :lolol:

Get over yourself.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Fireman Sam and the entire Pontpandy Fire crew should be sent on a diversity and Islamophobia awareness course immediately. (Probably too late)

New characters coming to the series soon ... Dave and Keith the Armed Response officers.

A made up Character offends believers of another made up character by treading on made up writings about the made up character.

Seems reasonable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here