Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing the Blues - Weekly Bet

Looks like it's a week off next week as the Prem take a break for the 5th round of the cup. As Palace are not playing midweek either the next bet will be the weekend we play Reading and Palace have a relegation 6 pointer at home to Boro.

This one will be much better odds and would be super satisfying to collect on a number of levels.

Another bye this week with their game postponed due to the cup. Shame, as would have been a great start last night.

Us to win away at Leeds and Watford to beat them at their place next weekend should offer tasty odds however!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Seems like an age....

Not going to get rich this weekend. Us to overocme Blackburn and Chelsea to beat Palace is bang on Evens!

Bring it on

Whereas a palace/Blackburn win double is 68/1.

palace are a temptingly whooping 11/1 to win, with Skybet.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm toying with Everton beating Liverpool at 9/2.. apparently they haven't won at Pool for a fair old while....or 3/1 draw has its attractions

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just couple leave palace's 11/1 alone, so have had a fiver on:-

Utd, Watford, Burnley draw, palace.

Been a while since I collected but £18 profit after Palace lost yesterday pushes the season to date profit to £438.

The stakes therefore increase 50% to £15 this week and the double (us to beat QPR and Palace to lose to Arsenal on Monday) is 2.85-1

I've been crap at updating this thread of late. It's not as much fun when we don't win!

Losses from last two games brings the profit for the season down to £403.

Odds are 7-1 for the double this weekend thanks to the bookies assumption that Palace should easily overcome West Brom. Here's hoping they do along with us being crowned champions

So ended the season on £393 profit.

It's interesting how few positive results I got, especially later in the season, despite us finishing 2nd and Palace being where they are.

Will be repeated next term. I suspect our long odds and fewer games will mean just 2 successes next time will result in a profit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here