Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing the Blues - Weekly Bet

This weekend the 'regulation' double netted me a £35 profit so the running total is now up to £465.00.

The bet takes a rest for a week but I will be placing a £15 double on us to beat Brentford and them to lose at home to Sunderland the following weekend. One of the few games where Palace will be favourites so should be a decent price, what with us playing away too

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
This weekend the 'regulation' double netted me a £35 profit so the running total is now up to £465.00.

The bet takes a rest for a week but I will be placing a £15 double on us to beat Brentford and them to lose at home to Sunderland the following weekend. One of the few games where Palace will be favourites so should be a decent price, what with us playing away too

Not going to continue this for the cup? I would guess the odds would be pretty poor on us and Man City, but both are away.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just imagine if there were like 50 of us following King Cole's bets - it would be great to cash out and thank our palace friends on here for buying 50 BHA season tickets for us next season :lol: Top work pal :clap2:

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Why don't you do it for the evening games? Palace away to Bournemouth and us away to Huddersfield, there's a two day period between them (Tuesday and Thursday) but odds must be pretty good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Just imagine if there were like 50 of us following King Cole's bets - it would be great to cash out and thank our palace friends on here for buying 50 BHA season tickets for us next season :lol: Top work pal :clap2:

Only done it once..... last weekend.

On the basis I may have jinxed the promotion push I didn't do it this week. I won't be doing it again.

Why don't you do it for the evening games? Palace away to Bournemouth and us away to Huddersfield, there's a two day period between them (Tuesday and Thursday) but odds must be pretty good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do do evening ones, but I completely missed that Palace were playing Tuesday. All a bit too much for the brain us having a Thursday game!

There will be £15 on this double

My bet was lost on Tuesday after they did Bournemouth, so running profit is down to £450. If I can find any comfort from last nights result it can be said that that would have been the first time ALL season that had there been a similar thread on their cruddy forum they would have been celebrating their first collection and nursing a loss of about £180, or £530 worse off!

If it comes off this weekend it will be a cracker. 11-1 for Sunderland to do them at ther place and for us to get out of our rut at Brentford.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Was a fantastic start but ultimately a loss. The tenner this week brings the running total down to £440.00. I fully expect to be collecting again next weekend.

Missed this thread when you started it but I like the way it has gone for you, i'll be following it from now till the end of the season, fingers crossed you make a good profit, Brighton get promoted and palace relegated, sounds perfect :laugh:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Was a fantastic start but ultimately a loss. The tenner this week brings the running total down to £440.00. I fully expect to be collecting again next weekend.

I only put 3 quid on it this week, I could have cashed out on Sunday lunchtime for a tenner profit, but i was talked out of it in the pub at Brentford, so, i want to make up for it next weekend

Missed this thread when you started it but I like the way it has gone for you, i'll be following it from now till the end of the season, fingers crossed you make a good profit, Brighton get promoted and palace relegated, sounds perfect :laugh:

Such a scenario would likely make for some tasty prices next season too....

Brighton to beat Chelsea at the bridge and Fleetwood to beat Palace at Sellhurst might be something like a 30-1 double!

Gutted I could not bring home the bacon by us beating Brentford. The bet had one helluva start with Sunderland's first half demolition of Palace at huge odds.

The £10 loss leaves the season to date at £430 profit.

Slim pickings this weekend. Us to beat Burton and Stoke to beat Palace is just 2-1 for the double. Nevertheless, the tenner is on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here