Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SKY to show the Chinese "Super" League

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
* Sky Commercial Director Rick Splendour *

Didn't he star in German watersports ventures back in the 70s? Bit of a career departure. Or maybe not . . . :lolol:

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
I have Sky but not Sky Sports...so I expect another letter shortly to say I will seeing another increase in subs to cover this, rather than just loading the full cost on sky sports subscribers. Counting the days to cancellation later this month....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have Sky but not Sky Sports...so I expect another letter shortly to say I will seeing another increase in subs to cover this, rather than just loading the full cost on sky sports subscribers. Counting the days to cancellation later this month....
Do you pay full price? Not bad value when half price, IMO.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Everything Sky do.

I sacked them a couple of months ago after the cost rose to £750 a year for the Sports (but not Movies). They did offer to halve the price, but it still seems a lot for Bournemouth v Boro, Stoke v Sunderland or Palace v anyone.

Whether my RESOLVE can last is another matter, but the recent behaviour of Kelvin Mackenzie, another of Murdoch's LACKEYS, has helped me feel STEELY.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Sky really are desperate.

Losing the Spanish League ( I believe) lost the next ashes, but they have the Chinese super league!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I sacked them a couple of months ago after the cost rose to £750 a year for the Sports (but not Movies). They did offer to halve the price, but it still seems a lot for Bournemouth v Boro, Stoke v Sunderland or Palace v anyone.
There are plenty of other options if you don't care for what they have. I like a bit of sport, the movies and box-sets, and we use the entertainment channels. It's ok at half price, I wouldn't pay full.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Do you pay full price? Not bad value when half price, IMO.

Only have the "Variety" package but my price has increased with increase in value everytime they pay more for premier league.
Only football i get to watch is on BT as I only get free time in the evening.
Switching to them. Save on sky fees and will get bt sport for free.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sky really are desperate.

Losing the Spanish League ( I believe) lost the next ashes, but they have the Chinese super league!

I loved Sky's Spanish League, it was the dog's balagues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here