Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pokemon Go

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Who's playing then?

Today I've caught some Weedle, Ghastly, Caterpre, Rattata, Pidgey and Zubat!!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Bit on the go slow owing to being so far away from any pokestops. So my pokeball count and therefore catch count is low. My mvp is a 258 butterfree. Level 6, team blue.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Getting a bit pissed of with it.
I'm level 18, cut CP10 Pidgeys keep escaping (taking 10+ pokeballs) or running away. Surely catching low CP Pokemon should be easier the higher level you attain? Meh.

I did capture Rottingdean windmill, that was fun!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
I'm afraid I have succumbed to this craze. Walked 10km today to hatch an egg, so not a bad thing!

What did you get? 10k eggs are supposed to have rarer in them. I'm incubating one atm, but pretty confident it'll a damn rattata

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I can't wait to find out whether BensGrandad is playing this.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Currently level 15. Flareon, Hypno, Vaporeon & Electabuzz are some of the higher CP i've got.

There's a Dragonite in Hesworth Common but i've missed out on it so far :(

Team Mystic. Seen 60, caught 58.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Currently level 15. Flareon, Hypno, Vaporeon & Electabuzz are some of the higher CP i've got.

There's a Dragonite in Hesworth Common but i've missed out on it so far :(

Team Mystic. Seen 60, caught 58.
Level 11 for me, all I keep getting is Rats, Bats, Pigeons and Wheedles which are a kind of Pressman Woodworm. I get some odd things too, my worst and most frightening is Mr Mime....look that up!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Level 11 for me, all I keep getting is Rats, Bats, Pigeons and Wheedles which are a kind of Pressman Woodworm. I get some odd things too, my worst and most frightening is Mr Mime....look that up!

That's one i'd like to get actually, but not had the chance. Pidgey, Rattata and Zubat are some of the most common ones out there, but catching lots of them can work in your benefit - each time you catch one you get 3 candies and if you transfer them you get 1 more - get enough to evolve them to their next stage ups your Pokedex and also your XP - it's like 500XP each time you evolve one, so levelling up becomes easier.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My name is Frutos and I'm a Pokemon Go addict.

Currently Level 13, with my star players being Muk (714 CP), Vaporeon (528 CP), Electabuzz (520 CP), Rhydon (492 CP), Magneton (426 CP) and Electrode (396 CP).

Pokedex-wise, I've seen 65 and caught 62, with my missings being Charmander, Slowbro and Weepinbell.

Oh, and Team Mystic. :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
That's one i'd like to get actually, but not had the chance. Pidgey, Rattata and Zubat are some of the most common ones out there, but catching lots of them can work in your benefit - each time you catch one you get 3 candies and if you transfer them you get 1 more - get enough to evolve them to their next stage ups your Pokedex and also your XP - it's like 500XP each time you evolve one, so levelling up becomes easier.
Yes, I usually take the rubbish and evolve them. I'm really luck as I have a Pokestop in range at work so fill up during the day.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My name is Frutos and I'm a Pokemon Go addict.

Currently Level 13, with my star players being Muk (714 CP), Vaporeon (528 CP), Electabuzz (520 CP), Rhydon (492 CP), Magneton (426 CP) and Electrode (396 CP).

Pokedex-wise, I've seen 65 and caught 62, with my missings being Charmander, Slowbro and Weepinbell.

Oh, and Team Mystic. :thumbsup:

I'm Team Mystic too Frutos, unfortunately my big hitters are a Seahorse with attitude and a Pigeon with a Peaky Blinders haircut.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here