Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Syrian asylum-seeker with machete kills woman in southern Germany

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It doesn't deserve one. You sound like the coked up dwarf from 'In Bruges' declaring that there will be a war between blacks and whites.

You sound like someone to frightened of your own shadow to address the points, maybe culpability?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No we didn't the British that moved out there to rule invariably returned home, they were not settlers.
Colonise is not the same as settle. You are trying to argue that the British did not colonise India, which is an unusual argument, I'll give you that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just checked looney's profile:
Join Date 07-07-2003
Current Activity
Phoning solicitor

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
The aim of the terrorists is to create civil unrest in western countries. The more atrocious and senseless the acts of violence become, the more the perpetrators hope there is a violent. backlash against the innocent Muslim community. If this happens the aim is to radicalise more and more young people into being victims of the societies they live in.The ultimate and crazy aim is to bring into being a whole scale Muslim uprising resulting in Europe becoming a Muslim caliphate. The only answer is for the leaders of the Muslim communities in all affected countries to be seen to denounce this violence and actively work within their communities to educate their young people that this extremism has no place in Islam and encourage them to bring known radicals to the attention of the authorities. Will it happen? Probably not, but I can only hope.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Does she shit on the floor?

I am at an office up north today, and was amazed to see instructions of how to take a shit on back of toilet door.

Made a light hearted comment about the behaviour of the northerners in their northern slums, only to be told in hushed tones about the problem people taking a shit on the floor, toilet seat, cistern and leaving shitty toilet paper unflushed being a cultural practice.........in short it's understood which group of employees are shitting on the floor, but because it's a cultural practice everyone has to tolerate it. Nobody has been sacked or criticised, polite instructions went up to deal with the issue.

To be fair, it doesn't happen very often in the ladies, so it turns out it is the males from the group who more actively pursue this cultural practice.

So, heads up in case you have a house party and find out that someone has curled one out on your bathroom floor.

I've lived and worked up north for many years with Muslim colleagues. About 40 years ago there was a problem with toilet seats getting dirty because they considered sitting on the seat was unhygienic so they squatted using the seat for their feet. Their shoes made the seats dirty.

There was never any problem with anyone soiling the floor. I had never heard of it until I read your post.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The aim of the terrorists is to create civil unrest in western countries. The more atrocious and senseless the acts of violence become, the more the perpetrators hope there is a violent. backlash against the innocent Muslim community. If this happens the aim is to radicalise more and more young people into being victims of the societies they live in.The ultimate and crazy aim is to bring into being a whole scale Muslim uprising resulting in Europe becoming a Muslim caliphate. The only answer is for the leaders of the Muslim communities in all affected countries to be seen to denounce this violence and actively work within their communities to educate their young people that this extremism has no place in Islam and encourage them to bring known radicals to the attention of the authorities. Will it happen? Probably not, but I can only hope.
Their attacks will become more disgusting as time goes on in order to provoke a reaction. We can only hope that our security services can keep on top of this.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

I fully agree -as I have written before, the intention is to polarise opinions in the hope that they get more recruits as communities become subjected to random revenge attacks. Germany in this respect is an ideal target from their warped perspective, as it would be relatively easy to totally cheese off the locals with the attacks after the welcome that was given the migrants last year.
Regarding your conclusion, whilst I don't doubt that good and probably unsung work is done in the muslim communities - a few months ago here in Hastings, for example, they had an open day at the small mosque - you just get the impression that there is no serious large-scale attempt to combat the tendency of some to radicalisation, or even totally embrace British values of tolerance etc. Whilst it is quite clear that the terrorists do not speak for the majority, you do wonder whether a significant minority perhaps approves of the aims, if not the methods. I have no axe to grind on this either way and finding precise evidence would be hard, but it is just how I feel.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
Among all those "more serious" attacks, I missed this one...

A woman and her three daughters have been stabbed in a French resort for being ‘scantily dressed’.

An eight-year-old girl was left fighting for her life after the attack in the Garde-Colombe in the Hautes-Alpes region of Southern France.

The man is believed to have attacked the three girls outside the family’s apartment before entering the building and attacking the mother.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/19/mothe...being-scantily-dressed-6016072/#ixzz4FYLu9dGL

I wonder if the 8-year-old girl was stabbed because she too was 'too scantily dressed'.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I've lived and worked up north for many years with Muslim colleagues. About 40 years ago there was a problem with toilet seats getting dirty because they considered sitting on the seat was unhygienic so they squatted using the seat for their feet. Their shoes made the seats dirty.

There was never any problem with anyone soiling the floor. I had never heard of it until I read your post.

Don't worry, it was news to me too.

The signs were there on the door and the nature of the problem was shared in sympathetic terms, there are no disciplinary consequences.

However there has been shit on the cisterns, around the pan and on the floor, along with used toilet paper.

No doubt some of the cases could be grievance related, shits have been found in the boardroom, urinals and unbelievably the lifts........but that is by-the-by.

I was busily taking the piss out of the cloth capped, donkey jacketed clog wearing northern twats for shitting everywhere, until the root cause was explained to be "cultural".

There it is, no more no less.

Yoda

English & European
Among all those "more serious" attacks, I missed this one...

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/19/mothe...being-scantily-dressed-6016072/#ixzz4FYLu9dGL

I wonder if the 8-year-old girl was stabbed because she too was 'too scantily dressed'.

Not quite true re the motive: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/france-sta...ause-her-husband-scratched-his-crotch-1572075

Could be the attacker thought the victims husband/father was grabbing his crotch towards his wife. Bit of an OTT reaction though.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
WTF?

Ridiculous comparison. The Waffen SS weren't waging an open war against other Germans.

Way to miss the point.

The point being that just because one extreme element of a population might be wreaking the worst kind of havoc doesn't mean the rank and file person who is not carrying out those acts doesn't silently support their ideology.

You think that because active IRA members were only a tiny % of the actual population that there wasn't a far larger % of people not actively taking part in the violence who still supported the ideology behind it?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Way to miss the point.

The point being that just because one extreme element of a population might be wreaking the worst kind of havoc doesn't mean the rank and file person who is not carrying out those acts doesn't silently support their ideology.

You think that because active IRA members were only a tiny % of the actual population that there wasn't a far larger % of people not actively taking part in the violence who still supported the ideology behind it?

Doesn't meant they are either. I didn't spend the 80's terrified of every Irish voice i heard and I won't be terrified of everyone i meet with brown skin on the off chance that they are a terrorist sympathizer.

Your comparison with the IRA and the SS is way off. To me it looks closer to the paranoia and fear mongering of the 'Reds under the bed' rhetoric or the vilification and demonising of the Jews in prewar Germany

Assuming that 1.6 billion people world wide may have terrorist sympathies is illogical and paranoid in my opinion. especially as many of those 1.6 billion are living in fear of the very same terrorists we are meant to assume they are supporting.

For me this is not a fight between Islam and the west it is a fight between extremists and moderates.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Doesn't meant they are either. I didn't spend the 80's terrified of every Irish voice i heard and I won't be terrified of everyone i meet with brown skin on the off chance that they are a terrorist sympathizer.

Your comparison with the IRA and the SS is way off. To me it looks closer to the paranoia and fear mongering of the 'Reds under the bed' rhetoric or the vilification and demonising of the Jews in prewar Germany

Except in this case the Muslims aren't the Jews. They are the Germans attacking the general population because of a warped ideology.

How did that philosophy of trying to appease the Germans and not offend them by others of the world theatre work out?

Assuming that 1.6 billion people world wide may have terrorist sympathies is illogical and paranoid in my opinion. especially as many of those 1.6 billion are living in fear of the very same terrorists we are meant to assume they are supporting.

For me this is not a fight between Islam and the west it is a fight between extremists and moderates.

The trouble is the teachings the moderates follow are still the same teachings of a tyrant named Muhammad.

Doesn't seem to take much to turn a moderate into an extremist in Islam would be the most glaring thing.

You're also assuming that just because many Muslims have grievances with other Muslims they won't put aside those grievances to attack what they percieve as a common enemy.

The Russians in WW2 are a prime example of that.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Except in this case the Muslims aren't the Jews. They are the Germans attacking the general population because of a warped ideology.

How did that philosophy of trying to appease the Germans and not offend them by others of the world theatre work out?

The trouble is the teachings the moderates follow are still the same teachings of a tyrant named Muhammad.

Doesn't seem to take much to turn a moderate into an extremist in Islam would be the most glaring thing.

You're also assuming that just because many Muslims have grievances with other Muslims they won't put aside those grievances to attack what they percieve as a common enemy.

The Russians in WW2 are a prime example of that.
Some good points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here