Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hungarian Grand Prix.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Button's car seems utterly fecked again - running last, hydraulic pressure going or gone and the team are telling him to stay out for some reason.

Button's car seems utterly fecked again - running last, hydraulic pressure going or gone and the team are telling him to stay out for some reason.
Did you hear Button's response to getting a drive through penalty? Fair play to him I say, he'll probably get a ticking off for it!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
2 questions from a not knowing observer.
1. Has Hamilton or Rosberg had a tyre change yet?
2. Do they have to have so many during a race or is it optional?

1) Yes, they've both changed tyres twice thus far.
2) There are two mandatory compounds of tyre that all drivers must use during each race, so yes at least one tyre change per race is compulsory.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I love all things F1, from the pit lane intrigue and shenanigans to watching the races. Now if you want something that is mind numbingly boring to watch IMO it's cricket, golf, swimming, baseball, American football and bloody cycling. But there ya go different strokes for different folks. There are some on here who love all or some of those sports and hate F1. I tend to avoid any threads about sport that bores me :shrug:

I think that there are about 10 of us on NSC that enjoy F1 :lolol:

I could not agree more, as I said I like all motor racing including F1 I just don't like the way F1 has been for quite a few years, I cannot believe that Ferrari, McClaren and Red Bull are so far behind.
But what I still love about F1 is the engineering and everything is top notch.
When I say that the others are so far behind you are talking tenths or hundredths of a second the blink of an eye and millions are spent on new design cars to make it c
go a couple of tenths faster.
Apart from safety I just wish they would take away a lot of the rules especially tyres and just let them race and not on go kart tracks like Hungary, I am not even a fan of Monaco but that's just history and I get that.

I could not agree more, as I said I like all motor racing including F1 I just don't like the way F1 has been for quite a few years, I cannot believe that Ferrari, McClaren and Red Bull are so far behind.
But what I still love about F1 is the engineering and everything is top notch.
When I say that the others are so far behind you are talking tenths or hundredths of a second the blink of an eye and millions are spent on new design cars to make it c
go a couple of tenths faster.
Apart from safety I just wish they would take away a lot of the rules especially tyres and just let them race and not on go kart tracks like Hungary, I am not even a fan of Monaco but that's just history and I get that.

Yeah sorry, thought you were just posting to say boring.

Thing with Monaco is it's the biggest test of the drivers skill in the season, but it's the most boring.

Big puff of blue smoke from Button's engine, can't help but think it's related to the earlier issue.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Rosberg has really closed up to Lewis as they've gone through the backmarker traffic, but so far Lewis is holding on - 1.3 second lead.

6 laps left.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hamilton wins and now leads the Drivers Championship by 6 points. :clap:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Yeah sorry, thought you were just posting to say boring.

Thing with Monaco is it's the biggest test of the drivers skill in the season, but it's the most boring.

Went for the first time this year,and couldn't disagree with you more :).Wow!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here