Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Dunk bid

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I wouldn't even look twice at anything less than £10m in todays inflated market. We will have to spend at least half that to replace him if we want a top quality CB.

£10 million is about right for Dunk. He's our best centre half but is also still a bit of a liability in terms of diving in and getting red cards. There is no way we should even consider selling him until we have signed two new centre backs and Goldson is fit again.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
But also sold him so not 100% convinced as United still had CB problems despite having and selling him and Wes Brown. They still have a problem at CB.

He played 150 games for them, that's quite a lot.

Man united squad players are normal better than most teams starters, well used to be!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kinky Gerbils;7520255 Man united squad players are normal better than most teams starters said:
Man Utd are like Arsenal were under George Graham never sold anybody until they began to go down in their standard and they then never ever made it to a top club again.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
We obviously disagree as I would say he is better than Tommy but not much for the extra money involved in transfer fee and probable wage demand.

From a purely factual point of view, I suppose you could say Evans has played his whole career at Premier League clubs while Elphick has had one season. I do agree though that Evans isn't amazing. Would be surprised if Bournemouth were interested and if West Brom sold but we will see. They are obviously planning to let go of at least one centre half if they are trying to sign Dunk.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
10 million and he will be gone. Would leave us very short though

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here