Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Munich..Possible terrorist attack

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
yes Dave ....it's the 21st century , we have radical islamic militia wreaking havoc in Syria , Iraq , Yemen , Pakistan , Nigeria , Tunisia , Pakistan , Afghanistan and we have hate preachers posting lunatic drivel in encouragement which are now readily accessible to any impressionable nut job who is capable of opening an internet link but much more close to home we have the same nut jobs on the streets of Europe gobbing off their religious twaddle , provoking those who are not smart enough to walk away , obstructing and ridiculing the police and a set of human rights rules that appears to make that all perfectly acceptable....it is indeed the 21st century me old china.

boot on other foot......if i was to stand on a busy street in any of the above countries with a crucifix , a bible and a sandwich board with christian propaganda on it i reckon i'd be toast within 5 minutes ....what d'ya reckon.

You might have problems in this country also if you were stupid enough to do that .

[yt]-cU_qaBOZok[/YT]

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Its the 21st century. Not the 1950s that people like you want to go back to..
I see a few people here are a bit disappointed that a mass killing didnt have the perpetrators they would have liked to keep up their bile. It shows in their posts. Dont be. Just be sorry for the victims.

I think you will find that everyone feels sorry for the victims. You might also like to reflect that what you accuse others of, might equally apply to you. Given previous attempts by the German authorities to suppress information, and coming so soon after the Wurzburg train attack, might it just be in their overwhelming interest to downgrade any muslim involvement, and concentrate on the "nutter side" of matters, even though witnesses at the fast food outlet said they clearly heard "alan akbo".

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You might have problems in this country also if you were stupid enough to do that .

[yt]-cU_qaBOZok[/YT]

yeh i know and they are the subject of a banning order from the luton area in the supreme court no....??? it's a fecking joke and the continued defence of religious gob shites by our own authorities can only increase the popularity of groups such as these.......imho.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
yeh i know and they are the subject of a banning order from the luton area in the supreme court no....??? it's a fecking joke and the continued defence of religious gob shites by our own authorities can only increase the popularity of groups such as these.......imho.

Britain First? Funny.

A very small group of con artists for the gullible.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
the longer this bollox goes on the more support britain first will accumulate ....funny enough as it may seem ......mate...:thumbsup:

Yeah, you often see 20 people nowadays at their 'demos'. They are mega. Good con artists though. As for being Christians... haha.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
the longer this bollox goes on the more support britain first will accumulate ....funny enough as it may seem ......mate...:thumbsup:

Scary.

52263.jpg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Pressure from the piece loving locals perhaps .

it was kind of rhetorical / inflammatory.....frankly after watching that vid its all a load of old fanny innit...?! rhetorical again....:thumbsup: the fact that English people are being denied access to parts of England under the law is a bit .....well......unbelievable i suppose..!! blockading the mosque is a bit stupid though.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Pressure from the piece loving locals perhaps .

No, just the police. Wearing uniforms with political objective. Main reason though, is most people recognise them as a small group of *****, and the police are probably tired of the attention seeking antics causing problems in areas, and then demanding the police come and rescue them. Con artists.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

[yt]-cU_qaBOZok[/YT]

shouldnt that video be renamed christian twats argue with muslim twats and all are a pain in the region favoured by religious hypocritical bigots

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Germany per sky news

Headline no changed though to say no hostages luckily, anti terror police on site though the man is covered in blood himself. Only hour from me in Luxembourg in saarbrucken.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here