Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Munich..Possible terrorist attack

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I haven't kept up with this story, was the nutter a (bad) Muslim?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Ensures a steady flow..
Im impressed you have come to defend your friend when he was struggling haha but we have moved on. Keep up.
ahhhh, right, you have trouble attracting girls in the normal way ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
ahhhh, right, you have trouble attracting girls in the normal way ?

Its the 21st century. Not the 1950s that people like you want to go back to..
I see a few people here are a bit disappointed that a mass killing didnt have the perpetrators they would have liked to keep up their bile. It shows in their posts. Dont be. Just be sorry for the victims.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
This is an Albion forum. We're currently playing our second game of the day and yet all you gimps on this thread are interested in is arguing the toss over whether some deluded nutjob believed in an imaginary deity or was a clinical psychopath. Or both.
Hands up who's even an Albion fan?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I see a few people here are a bit disappointed that a mass killing didnt have the perpetrators they would have liked to keep up their bile. It shows in their posts. Dont be. Just be sorry for the victims.
whats the date got to do with it ? you have trouble attracting women in the normal way so you use a dating site, no shame in that.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
This is an Albion forum. We're currently playing our second game of the day and yet all you gimps on this thread are interested in is arguing the toss over whether some deluded nutjob believed in an imaginary deity or was a clinical psychopath. Or both.
Hands up who's even an Albion fan?
what are you doing on here then ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I haven't kept up with this story, was the nutter a (bad) Muslim?

its not clear if he or his family were muslim. he is German born in an Iranian family. could be christians or zoroastrians from whats been writen so far.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
its not clear if he or his family were muslim. he is German born in an Iranian family. could be christians or zoroastrians from whats been writen so far.
I'm sure his reasons will come out eventually. 18 years old and all that hate, makes you wonder what went wrong.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I'm sure his reasons will come out eventually. 18 years old and all that hate, makes you wonder what went wrong.

given the references to Norwegian Breivik and the demographic of those he killed, i'd hazard a guess it was a misguided attempt to prove his germanic-ness.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

yes Dave ....it's the 21st century , we have radical islamic militia wreaking havoc in Syria , Iraq , Yemen , Pakistan , Nigeria , Tunisia , Pakistan , Afghanistan and we have hate preachers posting lunatic drivel in encouragement which are now readily accessible to any impressionable nut job who is capable of opening an internet link but much more close to home we have the same nut jobs on the streets of Europe gobbing off their religious twaddle , provoking those who are not smart enough to walk away , obstructing and ridiculing the police and a set of human rights rules that appears to make that all perfectly acceptable....it is indeed the 21st century me old china.

boot on other foot......if i was to stand on a busy street in any of the above countries with a crucifix , a bible and a sandwich board with christian propaganda on it i reckon i'd be toast within 5 minutes ....what d'ya reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here