Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fund my life: I want to live like a moron...

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Of the 5 people that have donated some grade A moron has donated them £100. Unsupringly the donation is "Anoymous" to stop them being located and moved to a mental assylum.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
The original couple - asking others for money to fund them - were very obviously stand-out twats and probably deserve what they get

I loved the delicious hypocrisy of their post. We want to live a self-sustaining lifestyle... by having you lot pay for us to move to Costa Rica! Ole! Why can't they just go and live on Dartmoor somewhere, living off shrubs and breastmilk?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Just 24 hours left to get the last £99,745 to pack these nimrods off to Costa Rica.

Failing that, they might make the Costa Blanca. It's not off grid, but the broadband can be a little iffy...

Come on people, nearly there. Hurry though as there's only 9,998 e-books left to claim. Cost Blanca? They might just be able to afford a couple of cups of Costa Coffee!

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
If they don't go do I get my £100 back ?

Brilliant!

I have watched this with interest and feel extremely happy that they have bombed. Not because I wish anyone any harm or ill wind or because they are different to me, my beliefs or my way of life.

but because they are money grabbing, pretend minor celebrity freaks who seem to sum up everything that is wrong with people today.

Everyone I know works hard, pays their way and raises their kids to be balanced humans and to fit in with society. Not creating feral offspring, home schooled and living on handouts.

If they want to live in this utopia they should use their £255.00 and move to Croydon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bucket collection tomorrow night?
Hmmm I'm not sure, that sounds a little too much like being in the yoke of capitalism.

I think they're more likely to appreciate a round of applause.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Last donation was 8th August :lolol:

If only someone could chuck in the final £99,745 to get them over the line. It's always that last little bit that's the hardest to get.
What's the cost of two adult and two child (single) tickets to Costa Rica? Now that might be an investment worth making!

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Does anyone know if they made it to Costa Rica. If they fail what will be their next move?

Some delicious comments on here from the readers of this Costa Rican newspaper that ran the story. Lots along the line of "we don't want you idiots here". Marvelous scenes. :lolol:

http://news.co.cr/offbeat-british-family-needs-131k-move-costa-rica/49236/

My favourite by a long way

HEY you lazy hippie Brit. GET A JOB!! and take that kid off your tit, he looks like he is 8 yrs old. Oh by the way Costa Rica doesn't want you or need you here. **** off and take a bath.
:lolol: :bowdown:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Poor kids are going to grow up unprepared for adult life.

Exactly this. In the short term it is all fine and dandy home "schooling" like that but those kids are going to have a hard time adjusting to real life once they're older. Good luck getting a job or into uni with zero qualifications.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here