Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fund my life: I want to live like a moron...

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Good luck in Costa Rica with their European immune systems and no vaccinations. See how far lemon water and booby juice gets them before their insides are falling out their ********s.

Pretentious **** wits giving Brightonians a bad name.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Surely these utter wuckfits are DFLs that have settled in Brighton?! It takes hard work to be an effective parent and these two have clearly taken the option not to bother and then label it an alternative lifestyle. Can we swap them for a needy Syrian refugee family who would work hard and contribute more to our society than this family of oxygen thieves. I'd happily contribute to send them to Aleppo to experience some proper off the grid lifestyle. Wankers.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
seems to be a hot topic locally, a mate was showing their facebook pages last night
apart from raising "free range children" (wtf) the thumbs up to do list for the week was (i crap you not)

13524294_10154980291145760_2335956564394962021_n.jpg

go to their facebook pages at your own peril, they even named their dog Noah River.
nothing wrong with alternative lifestyles but these are crackers nuts

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
What makes me laugh about these people is that they have a totally different approach to parenting than most people however they have the cheek to criticise other methods. Calling 'crying out' techniques child abuse but then not vaccinating your children is the height of hypocrisy. If you want to live off grid then fine but don't damage your kids lives at the same time.

I liked one of the comments on the video 'dont worry about that foot infection, her tits will sort it all out'

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
seems to be a hot topic locally, a mate was showing their facebook pages last night
apart from raising "free range children" (wtf) the thumbs up to do list for the week was (i crap you not)

View attachment 76734

go to their facebook pages at your own peril, they even named their dog Noah River.
nothing wrong with alternative lifestyles but these are crackers nuts

Think you may of been duped , that picture is actually Southerns new winter timetable .

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
if you want to bog off to south america then go, work, save up money to buy a plot of land. begging for £100k to fund this flight of fancy is not self sufficiency, its hypocritical freeloading nonsense.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The kids eye infections are treated with breast milk squirted in their eye. Sod it, I meant to not give them the oxygen of thinking about them at all.

I'm sure a quick dousing with breast milk will work for measles as well.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I'm struggling to believe that this whole thing is not a spoof, with the so-called 'family' in the video just being actors, and the people who have produced it are p***ing themselves laughing at all the comments on the page (and in this thread) taking it seriously. Even in Brighton, this stuff just isn't plausible, surely.... or have I just led a sheltered life?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Maybe not raped. You seen her?

Steady on folks.

I can't say their ideals are my cup of tea either, but hey ho, I guess they're entitled to do what they want, within the boundaries of the law. One or two of the comments on this thread are really quite unpleasant, so can we at least keep the mockery reasonably civilised? References to rape, and also comments of the "they should be shot" variety, however tongue-in-cheek they were meant to be, are a bit below the belt, IMHO.

Personally, I was curious about the woman's intention to treat any incidences of cancer solely with natural remedies. All well and good, but how will she even know anybody has cancer without standard medical intervention? The son has asthma, I recall, and she took him to hospital then. It seems to be a bit of a case of "I'll stick to my principles when it suits".

Also, the "sleeping in the same room together" thing is a bit weird for me. I guess it does go on all over the world, mainly for reasons of poverty, but... :ohmy:

I assume they don't own a house in Brighton, as you'd rather assume that selling almost any property in the city would raise far more than their fundraising target. It's hard to see their appeal raising the money they're after, but who knows, perhaps there's an idealistic millionaire out there who's going to surprise us all and bung them the entire amount? Stranger things have happened...

I foresee a few other new babies being named Ulysses after this, by the way :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I shall be keeping a keen eye on the target because if they can get near £500 with that load of old tosh i may set up my own justgivingitlarge page in aid of Fundmyseasonticket

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ulysses is just a brilliant name, regardless of all else.

I really hope they continue to name all their future offspring after 1980s animated TV characters, and I can't wait to hear more about the Costa Rican exploits of Papa Smurf, Willy Fogg, the Moog, She-Ra and Dogtanian.

shirt-preview.php

Last edited:

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
do you think they would give me the details of those that have donated them £140 ? I mean I could contact them and ask if they would fund my beer money for the football next season ...

Perhaps you should say you want to frolic with the unicorns, chat with the fairies at the bottom of your garden, doggy paddle with mermaids and witness Manu understanding offside, just don't mention the need for 10 pints to achieve it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here