Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fund my life: I want to live like a moron...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Missed it, didn't the kid piss all over the studio. Is the one in blue mentally deranged? Odd people.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
They don't believe in medicine which is fine as long as one of the family doesn't get a life-threatening but treatable infection; I imagine their principles will fly out of the window faster than a seagull with a bag of chips.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Good luck to them, i certainly won't be donating any cash for their 'self sufficiency' though

The comments about calling social services are a bit ott though.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
They don't believe in medicine which is fine as long as one of the family doesn't get a life-threatening but treatable infection; I imagine their principles will fly out of the window faster than a seagull with a bag of chips.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. Might not work out too well for them though

jon12345

Jul 22, 2014
The whole interview is just weird. They seem nice enough but oblivious to everything. Eamon Holmes looks just uncomfortable and can't wait for it to end.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
She said she would treat cancer "naturally". Only think social services would step in if the kid was seriously ill. Though I think they'll find the authorities getting involved in the "un schooling" thing come September for little Euripides or whatever he's called.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'd be interested to know how their flat in Brighton is paid for. I'm not certain but how they pay for it was conspicuous by the absence of it's mention. I suspect the Great British Taxpayer may be helping them with their "self sufficiency"?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They will get raped and slaughtered within 24 hours of turning up in rural colombia with their bongo's and a dream.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Embarrassing and depressing that they're from Brighton isn't it. I can already feel a collective national rolling of eyes.

This is the woman who left the placenta and umbilical cord attached to "Ulysses" (sweet jesus) for a week, carrying it around in a bag and covering it in salt and rose petals to disguise the smell, until it fell off naturally.

Unlucky kids. Forget having an education, forget picking up any social and life skills. All they'll be good for is living in a mud-hut in Borneo.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I genuinely hate people like this

By all means have a dream of being self sufficient and go for it - but why are you then asking other people to pay for it?

It's just ridiculous - we don;t believe in all these things but we are willing to take money off people that do and fund ourselves with absolute ignorance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here