Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paving slabs stolen

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
A considerable amount of heavy, expensive York stone paving slabs have been stolen from the Peace Garden in Patcham, Brighton. This is right on the A23 although overlooked by large shrubs.

Please share this around and hopefully the old bill can catch the thieving scumbags

el punal

I think anyone with half a brain cell would be able to tell you who Nicked these ,I would imagine the plod know exactly who took them,they just don't have the bottle to do anything about it.

I would imagine that as you've got more than half a brain cell you could tell us - who did nick them?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Saw a Brighton Council gardening van there on Tue morning, heavy wheel base, double parked up on the curb; live nearby and never seen a van park there usually parked on old london road side. Maybe he was inspecting the aftermath.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I think anyone with half a brain cell would be able to tell you who Nicked these ,I would imagine the plod know exactly who took them,they just don't have the bottle to do anything about it.

Have you got half a brain cell then...I obviously haven`t as I don`t know who nicked them..Have you rung plod ???

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You may find the perpetrators inhabiting another park from time to time along the Lewes Road.

It's totally Wild isn't it?

I think you'll find it's more likely to have been their inbreed relatives staying in white caravans at Waterhall - but of course that statement makes me racist.

JBD

Jul 12, 2009
Zone Q

Rumour has it that tyre tracks were followed from Dyke Park to where the truck with the slabs was parked the O B called but unable to do anything without a search warrant !!!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
You really need some concrete evidence.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here