Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Political corectness

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
Aparrently it is fine for women to breastfed their kids becuase that is 'natural', but then surely so is masterbation as chimps do it in the zoo? But when i have a quick shuffle on the number 5 bus coming home when it stops outside a nursing home its frowned upon by the politically corect brigade and i get to wear an electic tag and put on the sex offenders registrar for three years.

one rule for the Guardian reader Tobys and one for the rest of us?

Regards

DR

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Aparrently it is fine for women to breastfed their kids becuase that is 'natural', but then surely so is masterbation as chimps do it in the zoo? But when i have a quick shuffle on the number 5 bus coming home when it stops outside a nursing home its frowned upon by the politically corect brigade and i get to wear an electic tag and put on the sex offenders registrar for three years.

Regards

DR

Could you not have waited until you got home ?

Regards

DR

I think that's the way forward,next time you see a mother breastfeeding in Bills diner,sit next to her and start having a tug,one rule for them....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Regards

DR

This thread reminded me of this

https://youtu.be/xhRGP7k7L1g

Or even this:laugh:

Jan 30, 2008

Regards

DR
Poor effort ,who's the real toby :whistle:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here