Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Daily Mail reporting Albion have rejected £4m from Burnley for Dale Stephens

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Burnley - The team who has over the summer short changed every offer they have made, is now hiring helicopters and setting up medical shop in private London clinics.

Gold.

Last edited:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Curiosity to see if it possible with times of flights. There are a lot that arrive back at around 8pm or even later. Ideal for meetings etc in Manchester.

Have you really nothing better to do? I am currently on a train from London to Prestatyn. It stops at Crewe where there is a connection to Manchester. Do you want me to have a look around the train in case DS is on board?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have you really nothing better to do? I am currently on a train from London to Prestatyn. It stops at Crewe where there is a connection to Manchester. Do you want me to have a look around the train in case DS is on board?

Now you're being silly, DS would be on the newly built Burnley to Brighton monorail.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't wait to deliver post tomorrow while abseiling down from a helicopter.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I hadnt read anything about him being at training. Could Burnley have not done a medical in a private clinic in London somewhere

I heard they sneaked him to the DGH in EASTBOURNE for a cough and drop

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here