Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

something that i said

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If it was more than five words, if any word had more than one syllable, or if there was punctuation or capital letters, then i seriously doubt it.

Jan 30, 2008
Well after being locked out of the banning order thread seems some people are a bit sensitive
regards:tantrum:
DR

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think threads are far less entertaining without the resident Fairy.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Well after being locked out of the banning order thread seems some people are a bit sensitive
regards:tantrum:
DR

Nah. It's just that when 17 out of 20 consecutive posts are made by either you or DiP, all of which are merely slagging each other off (for the nth time), it ceases being a thread and becomes trolling. So both of you were prevented from perpetuating the tedium. You might find the PM functionality useful for your cat fights with DiP.

Oh, and to preempt the question; no, it wasn't me who moved this thread to league 1, and I have no idea who did.

Jan 30, 2008
Nah. It's just that when 17 out of 20 consecutive posts are made by either you or DiP, all of which are merely slagging each other off (for the nth time), it ceases being a thread and becomes trolling. So both of you were prevented from perpetuating the tedium. You might find the PM functionality useful for your cat fights with DiP.

Oh, and to preempt the question; no, it wasn't me who moved this thread to league 1, and I have no idea who did.

some sensitive soul, 17 or 20 posts i don't think so???
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here