Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

France v Portugal - who do you want to win?

Who do you want to lift the Henri Delaunay Trophy?

• France

Votes: 53 54.1%
  • Portugal

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Not too bothered

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
France for me as I put a bet on them before the tournament, however I've got a horrible feeling Portugal might stifle the game and pinch it 1-0 or on penalties,

So who do you want to lift the Henri Delaunay Trophy?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
France in a poor tournament. Hope it's a good game anyway with Ronaldo on the losing side.

It has been a poor tournament. An early French goal might give us a really good final but I'm concerned that Portugal have had an extra day to prepare for it.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Portugal for me. Ronaldo to put the frogs to the sword. Love him or loathe him, he is the best player in the world and who can blame him for being flash.
If you had had his looks and ability, what would you do.? I have learned to live with it.!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It has been a poor tournament. An early French goal might give us a really good final but I'm concerned that Portugal have had an extra day to prepare for it.

The French think it's been a great tournament and I hope they win. A team that play football and are comfortable on the ball, shame we have overpaid prima donnas who have zero mental strength and fold at the first sign of pressure at this level.

Have loved all the criticism on NSC of Portugal as they misfired their way to the Final, a feat beyond England EVER.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Portugal for me. Ronaldo to put the frogs to the sword. Love him or loathe him, he is the best player in the world and who can blame him for being flash.
If you had had his looks and ability, what would you do.? I have learned to live with it.!!

Luis Suarez - last season he was incredible and Griezmann isn't far behind now for Atletico and France.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Worst tournament I think I've ever watched.

So not bothered.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Not really fussed one way or the other about Ronaldo but France have been really good in a couple of games of the tournament and they were great against Germany so hope they keep it up against Portugal :thumbsup:

I think for Portugal to win it would also have to be quite a boring game :)

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Will never support the Frogs in anything so even with that **** Ronaldo playing for them it has to be Portugal...

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
France To win
Both teams to score
Both teams 4 corners
Both teams 2 bookings
25/1

Over 1.5 goals
Both teams 4 corners
Both teams 2 bookings
6/1

Sky bet Request a bets make games you're not that interested in quite interesting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here