Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our new Prime Minister Theresa May, and her cabinet...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I suppose a woman might have more luck getting deals done then the pathetic line up of men we have.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Can Just see her wielding her strapon at the cognac swilling Ex Luxembourg president telling him how we will dictate Brexit !! :censored:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hopefully the end of Gove's political career. What a **** that man is.

I think that is correct on both counts. May has no love for Gove and I think she will be the safe bet for PM out of the two. I think it's career change time for Mr Gove at the next election.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I think that is correct on both counts. May has no love for Gove and I think she will be the safe bet for PM out of the two. I think it's career change time for Mr Gove at the next election.

Good insertion of an 'O' to get pass the mods.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
after the second ballot of Tory MPs, Home Secretary Theresa May finished with 199 votes, Energy Minister Andrea Leadsom 84 and Justice Secretary Michael Gove 46.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36737426

Lets all hope that she is as effective and in power as long as the last one. The plus she does have is that the opposition leader offers no opposition to her continuing after next election.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
13592761_10154393559038783_7396191998927695945_n.jpg

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The last two Tory leaders didn't come top of the MP's ballot, so May is not a shoe in for this yet.

The electorate in general have done some very strange things recently, and an electorate made up exclusively of rabid Tories could elect absolutely anything or anyone.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Worrying that any of our candidates if elected would have to stand up to Putin and possibly Trump

Or it could be May and Hillary girl on girl action.
Seriously, really interested to see what will happen when the two great allies are led by women. Can't do any worse than the blokes over the years.
All those tights (and panty hose) drying over the radiators of Number 10 and The White House.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Leadsom would be an absolute disaster. Amateurville work experience airhead running the country at it's most important time. She'd make Thatcher look like a student of Marxism.

Can't imagine in this particular case the 50 year old Tory members sat in the shires won't be going for a safe pair of hands in this case. Although on saying that they've elected Michael Howard and Iain Duncan Smith in the past...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
At least we've got our country back and can decide who our next Prime Minister is.

Oh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here