Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portugal V Wales

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Wales really are very poor tonight, i am afraid that what is happening so far is exactly how i thought it would go.
I watched the ridiculous over hyping on breakfast TV this morning thinking that you are all going to be very disappointed later today.
But watching all those adults creaming themselves and doing anything to get a ticket and the thousands watching it on big screens only made me think that it was not long ago that Welsh football was played at a half filled Ninian Park because a quarter full Cardiff Arms Park would look stupid.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Wales really are very poor tonight, i am afraid that what is happening so far is exactly how i thought it would go.
I watched the ridiculous over hyping on breakfast TV this morning thinking that you are all going to be very disappointed later today.
But watching all those adults creaming themselves and doing anything to get a ticket and the thousands watching it on big screens only made me think that it was not long ago that Welsh football was played at a half filled Ninian Park because a quarter full Cardiff Arms Park would look stupid.

usual Sh*t England get so western England also cannot cope with the hype ?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Two terrible teams on show. The winner will get THRASHED in the final

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Shame for the Welsh that they chose tonight to rock up as the lower league / Crystal Palace combo that they truly are.

What an utterly dreadful game of football.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
They have done well though and got to the stage that i hoped and expected England to get to.
But Portugal getting to the final really shows how poor (mostly) this tournament has been.
The thought of Ronaldo scoring the winning goal does not bear thinking about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here