Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle away

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Hope all you lot that are going to Newcastle will be at Derby too!!! If not Loyalty points should sort the men from the boys!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Guaranteed to be on Sky which could mean Friday night or Monday night I guess. Could even be Monday afternoon?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Hope all you lot that are going to Newcastle will be at Derby too!!! If not Loyalty points should sort the men from the boys!

I'm sure I've seen you post this before and its just as "look at me" now as it was last time.

I've done Derby the last four seasons. I've also got limited finances and my Mrs. would prefer I spend some weekends at home with her. So, this season I'm prioritising grounds I've not visited yet. This somehow makes me eligible for your "Men From Boys" sorting system?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm sure I've seen you post this before and its just as "look at me" now as it was last time.

I've done Derby the last four seasons. I've also got limited finances and my Mrs. would prefer I spend some weekends at home with her. So, this season I'm prioritising grounds I've not visited yet. This somehow makes me eligible for your "Men From Boys" sorting system?

I think it means 'those with fewer commitments and/or a decent disposable income v those not quite in that position'

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

This, apart from the last line.
I won't be going to Newcastle in any case, because I couldn't manage 246 steps.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

I won't be at either..chill out!

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Is that right 246 steps.

Far too many for me I would need a lengthy rest every 25 or so.

Sunderland is worse - at least at Newcastle the refreshments are near the top too - At Sunderland you have to go all the way to the bottom!. Both ridiculous places for the away fans to be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here