Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa falls further down the pecking order at Leicester....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
They are in advanced talks with CSKA Moscow for Ahmed Musa.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh goodie.

As the 'no imagination crew' have finally got their way, the 'delusional posse' will think it's their turn.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Ip6MxhD.jpg

dr415414

May 6, 2015
You seem to forget that Leicester are in the Champions League. They need a bigger squad so I think he'll still get plenty of opportunities. Stop dreaming and move on. Even if he does move it will be to another Premier League club.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
You seem to forget that Leicester are in the Champions League. They need a bigger squad so I think he'll still get plenty of opportunities. Stop dreaming and move on. Even if he does move it will be to another Premier League club.

Strange post...you start by reminding us that Leicester won the Prem. Then mention to stop dreaming! :shrug: I'd say there would be a lot more chance of Leo coming back here than there ever was of The Foxes winning the Prem...oh well.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Strange post...you start by reminding us that Leicester won the Prem. Then mention to stop dreaming! :shrug: I'd say there would be a lot more chance of Leo coming back here than there ever was of The Foxes winning the Prem...oh well.

Strange? I can't see Ulloa going anywhere and if he did it would be another Prem club

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

How does having a bigger squad work with 25 man PL squad limits ? Do teams that qualify for the CL have certain players just for the CL that arn't in their PL squad ? ???

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Even if we could, can't see us signing an Ulloa-type striker now we've just signed a Murray-type striker. Small, fast poacher type striker required, methinks?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Even if we could, can't see us signing an Ulloa-type striker now we've just signed a Murray-type striker. Small, fast poacher type striker required, methinks?

Michael Owen?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
How does having a bigger squad work with 25 man PL squad limits ? Do teams that qualify for the CL have certain players just for the CL that arn't in their PL squad ? ???

I believe certain players can be outside that squad and still play, plus they had a pretty small squad last season - they only used 23 - if you consider 2 of those went on loan during the season they need more heads in

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

This.
We have the physical presence / target man forward covered already. Now what we need is pace pace PACE.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This.
We have the physical presence / target man forward covered already. Now what we need is pace pace PACE.

I'm on to you, and your little ITK clues:-

$(KGrHqV,!rUF!dOz4)13BQcVfbirYw~~60_35.JPG

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I believe certain players can be outside that squad and still play, plus they had a pretty small squad last season - they only used 23 - if you consider 2 of those went on loan during the season they need more heads in

Premier League rules allow for a 25 man squad but under 21s don't have to be named in the squad to play in league games. For Champions League games you name a 25 man squad and that is it, anyone under 21 has to be named in the 25 man squad to take part, squads are then re-submitted after the January transfer window.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here