Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now Murray's back, how do you feel ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I wonder how many of you were calling him Judas and were cheering when he done his cruciate at Selhurst?

(The answer will be none of you)

So laughable the pathetic scraps of fantasy you lot feed on. All this vitriol, cheering and whatever else you want to conjure up slung at Murray when he went down injured and yet he has been keen to sign for us for some time now - doesn't really add up does it?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Very pleased to welcome Glenn back as he brings something different. I confess though I haven't seen much of him since he left. Is he the player of 5 years ago ? I would imagine his game has improved from playing in the Premier League and he never really relied on pace alone so age shouldn't be an issue.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
This is absolutely fantastic news, just what was needed.

I think he will get 20+ goals next season which could be the difference between automatics and the play-off's. A brilliant investment for the club, we all know exactly what he can do.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
One thing I remember from when Murray was at the club before was his defending abilities.
He used to head clear so many set pieces which is something we need to address for next season.
If he can show those qualities again, along with scoring goals, then this is a good bit of business

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
This is 'practical' not inspiring, 'business' not an emotional buzz. I am okay with it as long as he scores regularly, but if he kisses the badge in celebration I will probably want to vomit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Absolutely this.

Plrased to say that me and the hilarious excitable bloke who sits next to me stood and clapped him off while all around bood (Reading game). And that's in West Upper. I have a feeling that quite a lot of our support are choking on their own vomit right now. That's what happens for being silly :lolol:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
If he scores 25 plus goals next season i won't give a ballacks if he strolls around a bit. The English Berbatov returns:bowdown:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Mixed feelings.

Always loved him when he was with us.

I understand why he left but I still think it's disrespectful when a player moves directly to a rival club. A move further down the line, fair enough, but not directly from one rival to another. I hate that.

Fair enough that he never celebrated goals against us, unlike a certain player from my home town.

I'm all a bit meh about this move back now to be honest. I'd much rather have had Murray back at the end of last season when I think we really could have done with him. That I would have been really excited about.

Oh well, it is what it is.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
View attachment 76305

Glenn looks over the moon to be re signing !
image.jpg

???

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The fact he has returned after leaving us for Plarse and not celebrating his goals as posters have said before, shows that he still has a liking for the club. So for me, yea happy he'd back until proven otherwise.

I'm not happy, I know some if not most on here fail to acknowledge a rivalry with Palace but I'm old enough to remember the 70s. As far as I'm concerned there is more to this than player leaves then comes back, in my world there's more to football and supporting a club than 90 minutes on the pitch every week, but hey I'm in a minority here, you can kiss his arse as much as you like but count me out

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The fact he has returned after leaving us for Plarse and not celebrating his goals as posters have said before, shows that he still has a liking for the club. So for me, yea happy he'd back until proven otherwise.

He will need to score and also go a season without toys coming out of the pram too and stay uninjured..

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The Poyet rimmers who think it was all the board's fault we let him go are strangely nowhere to be seen on this thread :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here