Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray to sign today...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bournemouth are still in the Premiership are they not BG ? - I think this thread is all about signing one of their strikers, is it not?

You said we have signed a premiership striker and an up and coming CB. CB yes but only as I see it rumored to be signing GM but you make it sound as if it is all signed and sealed. Many on here see you as being one ITK.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
"It's a dream come true to be at a big club like this," Gayle told the club's official website. "Newcastle has a massive fanbase and a great history so it is amazing to be here."

Oops, sorry, wrong thread. Doh!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I am just following the crowd that it's a done deal.

You said we have signed a premiership striker and an up and coming CB. CB yes but only as I see it rumored to be signing GM but you make it sound as if it is all signed and sealed. Many on here see you as being one ITK.

Like BG, I assumed you were In the know.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I don't class myself as ITK as you put it BG.

I do speak with Chris occasionally but I don't actually really want to get to know too much. If you read one of my other posts I did say, ''I think he was about to tell me something and I stopped him and said NO don't tell me'' - I do that because I am never sure how long I need to keep the info to myself.

I enjoy chatting with the fans and I don't ever want to be responsible for breaking something before it should break. Just in case it affects the eventual outcome, or in terms of transfers it alerts other clubs to move in with a ''counter offer'' before a deal is done

In that post I did say that I asked if the fans would be happy with the signing and he said ''YES I think so'' - Perhaps it was Murray he was referring to. Who knows

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Like BG, I assumed you were In the know.

I don't like to pass on anything too early, if I ever know anything. The exception to that was the Jamie Murphy deal last year and that was only because I was like a little kid with a new toy because Jamie came through the Youth Ranks of the club I supported as a kid growing up

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Murray a done deal

ONE SEASON LONG LOAN ,that is all

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
ONE SEASON LONG LOAN ,that is all

Good, we get him for a year and Smug Eddie has to sort out the other two or three years at a massive wage at the end of it :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here