Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit Launch today?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
No inside knowledge, it's just a hunch. I've noticed that the superstore was closed for "stocktaking" yesterday. Could it actually be that they are prepping for a kit launch over the weekend?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
It closed early yesterday (for stocktaking, reportedly) .
I assume that it opened as usual today, therefore had it been for new kit then we would surely know by now, especially as the Club like to do a teaser campaign ?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
It closed early yesterday (for stocktaking, reportedly) .
I assume that it opened as usual today, therefore had it been for new kit then we would surely know by now, especially as the Club like to do a teaser campaign ?

I didn't really think that part through....... :ffsparr:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's truly madly deeply SO hard to give a shit about a new kit launch. It's destined for next year's bargain bin already and why on earth would anyone in their right mind want to spend upwards of forty notes on it?

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Well if Albion aren't doing theirs, I might do mine - new U17 kit for next season - picked up samples today for sizing! (Got to admit it looked better colour in the catalogue!!)

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
It's truly madly deeply SO hard to give a shit about a new kit launch. It's destined for next year's bargain bin already and why on earth would anyone in their right mind want to spend upwards of forty notes on it?

are you depressed?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
New kit was launched today. Well, Harlequins Rugby Club 150th anniversary shirt. I'm looking forward to receiving that next week.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Weirdly random query, tho i would fight to the death for your right to ask it.

To respond to your query: Er, no. I'm not depressed in the least. (well, apart from the shit summer weather obviously)

You are coming across as rather grumpy. You need some sunshine & beer.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
club shop is almost empty only a small amount of red away left , no home or volt (thank heavens)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
We haven't had the (tedious) teaser campaign yet...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here